Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658104 times)

Homestuck, bro.
I'm on act 2 I think.. It's still sorta confusing but it's getting really interesting :cookieMonster:

would you ever consider taking music suggestions?

i think some electroswing would be neat c:

Why was the Spear Removed from the Acid Pool?It made a good wepon for runners who could easily Get it.

Why was the Spear Removed from the Acid Pool?It made a good wepon for runners who could easily Get it.
There was a spear in the acid pool?

There was a spear in the acid pool?

Yes , didn't you ever notice when me and Bannete alsways used it? But it got removed for some reason.

Yes , didn't you ever notice when me and Bannete alsways used it? But it got removed for some reason.
Honestly, I never noticed that.

Honestly, I never noticed that.

It was fairly noticable but I guess not everyone notices everything.

would you ever consider taking music suggestions?

i think some electroswing would be neat c:
Only if it includes Hatsune Miku - Leave In Summer, Yet Youre In My Fluffoughts (夏に去りし君を想フ)

Seh

Application:Admin
Name:Seh
BL_ID:23745
Previous Experience Administrating:Reinfield's, Kong123's, Cat123's, transformer's, theknifingelite's, epost's
Who recommends you?:Heedicalking, Kong123, Cowboy6, and Transformer
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I get along with people, I don't swear, and I have had past administrating experience.
Your Timezone/Region:Central
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:23:03 PM by Seh »

Dayum brah, that's one big sentry!

It was removed because Manty won Jetz's Challenge.

It was removed because Manty won Jetz's Challenge.
Nice Gemini Man avatar.

Re-Re-App because experience and recommendations added.

Application: Administrative Position
Name: Darkness
BL_ID: 22088
Previous Experience Administrating: Well, most of my memorable experiences of administrating have been on Owl's server, Glass's server (Brief and hellish), Big Brother's server, and Arekan's server. I don't really regard myself as a "experienced admin" but not inexperienced. I think I'm kind of in the middle, but willing to get more experienced.
Who recommends you?:
Ike The Generic
Frontrox
Big Brother
BubbaGum
Ben Grapevine
Nullable
Dimitry
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, as my other app states, I'm not prepared to make statements about how I will "Make your server 99 of 99 players every day!" or "Stop every cheater from cheating!", because I won't. However, I will try my hardest and put all my enthusiasm into this server. I will be on as much as I reasonably can be. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.
Your Timezone/Region: EST

Edit:
Edits to experience
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:02:24 AM by Darkness ZXW »

It wasn't intended as a weapon, just a trophy.

It wasn't intended as a weapon, just a trophy.

Trophy granted to who?