Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604070 times)

STORY TIME!
Just an average day in the server, administrating.

When suddenly...

"It doesn't work!" (No really, nothing happened.)

The rest of the admins go to check it out.

But we are foiled in our attempt, as the chest eats us alive! We try to use out most powerful weapons to break out...

...but to no avail. Eventually, we gave up on trying to escape, and we played go-fish (I suck at cards.)

The next morning (or afternoon, hard to tell!) I awoke and saw that WhiteStorm was missing. There was nowhere he could go though...

Soon after, Agent Creeper was absorbed into the darkness as well. And now I sit in the void, alone.

Moral of the story is that with friendship anything can happen radioactive chests suck.

The Darkness.... so scary.... :c

The chest is has ray casting off.

Will there be any plans for a Tank Turret or so?

More buff suggestions!
Give the Rocketman a BL rocket launcher.
Give medic points for healing while players deal damage (Like TF2 assist kills)
Give make the heavy heavyier.

More buff suggestions!
Give the Rocketman a BL rocket launcher. - Current one is stronger
Give medic points for healing while players deal damage (Like TF2 assist kills) - edit: misread. This might be possible
Give make the heavy heavyier. - Um. Okay.

RE RE RE Application (>:U)

Application: Admin

Username: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

Who recommends me?: Mantax64, Megamanxzero99, Greenbay777(don't know if I spelled his name right), & Contrabass Drio (I have more, but I can't remember them).

Admin Experience I've have: Mantax64, Agent Creeper, Smasher 5563 (can't remember his name), brt5586, Rexbullwormhunter0412, Diko, Contrabass Drio (I can't remember any more).

Why should you accept me?: I've been in this server oftenly all because of "entertainment". People that visits servers that I'm admin in can clearly see that I'm a responsible admin. No, I'm not a nooby person, I've known the guts in demo verison. I'm well experienced almost every time in my LIFETIME. Even if my BL_ ID is like high a bit, but I'm pro at admin and some things and stuff. One last thing the reason I want to be an admin is because I helped out the server by donating 20 bucks, and I want to help out the server by administrating the server.
My TimeZone/Region: Central/Texas
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:39:51 PM by Redconer »

More buff suggestions!
Give the Rocketman a BL rocket launcher.
Give medic points for healing while players deal damage (Like TF2 assist kills)

Healer speed too

We've been dominating the server list all day today pretty much.

The hevy is slower than a stick of butter melting down a hill

The hevy is slower than a stick of butter melting down a hill

I think all classes need a speed boost.

(not counting pyro, spy, and scout.)

Currently working on separate datablocks for each class.  Setting him up to have double normal health, double mass (meaning less knockback), noticeably slower, slightly reduced jump, and can take fall damage at 2/3 the speed a normal class can.

Very possible, if you guys haven't edited the medigun too much, i know that the medigun also modifies a variable on the healing target so that it knows it is being healed.
When damage gets done to someone you can check if the sourceObject is being healed and check who is healing them and give them the appropiate points.

But i am sure Jetz is now like, I KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ME ASDF.
But hey, just in case. :X