Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604068 times)

But i am sure Jetz is now like, I KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ME ASDF.
The less time I have to spend in that nightmarish script, the better.

Kinda worried that would encourage medics to stick to one target rather than trying to keep everyone alive, though.

RE RE RE Application (>:U)

Application: Admin

Username: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

Who recommends me?: Mantax64, Megamanxzero99, Greenbay777(don't know if I spelled his name right), brt5586, & Contrabass Drio (I have more, but I can't remember them).

Admin Experience I've have: Mantax64, Agent Creeper, Smasher 5563 (can't remember his name), brt5586, Rexbullwormhunter0412, Diko, Contrabass Drio (I can't remember any more).

Why should you accept me?: I've been in this server oftenly all because of "entertainment". People that visits servers that I'm admin in can clearly see that I'm a responsible admin. No, I'm not a nooby person, I've known the guts in demo verison. I'm well experienced almost every time (blame my bad times when I acted stupid) in my LIFETIME.
My TimeZone/Region: Central/Texas
yet you put brt when he doesnt recomend you and you never were admin on smashers server. stop saying lies

OSR = 60dmg
Revolver = 65dmg

Even if it's 80 when in scope, it's still way too under powered.  It should be at least twice as strong as the revolver.

Grade-A system right here, folks!

OSR = 60dmg
Revolver = 65dmg

Even if it's 80 when in scope, it's still way too under powered.  It should be at least twice as strong as the revolver.

Grade-A system right here, folks!
This has been updated. Sniper rifle now does 200 a shot, scoped or otherwise.

This has been updated. Sniper rifle now does 200 a shot, scoped or otherwise.
Didn't I do that like half a year ago?
I thought I made the scoped shot do something around 300 damage.

One of your incompetent admins probably changed it.

Expecting quality from the server is very difficult.  I appreciate Jetz's contributions, though.

One of your incompetent admins probably changed it.

Expecting quality from the server is very difficult.  I appreciate Jetz's contributions, though.
Me, Jetz, Kalphiter, and in a odd way Lugnut are the only ones who can access the files. How did you even test the damage dealt with either weapon?

Me, Jetz, Kalphiter, and in a odd way Lugnut are the only ones who can access the files. How did you even test the damage dealt with either weapon?
I tried using both, realised the damage was almost the exact same, told Jetz, and he informed me of the exact variables.

Actually that might be the case, since I was just going off what my local copy said. Still, wasn't in the changelog, so either I forgot to add it to the log, you never told me about it, or you never actually did it.

Server is up and no lag.....for now.

yet you put brt when he doesnt recomend you and you never were admin on smashers server. stop saying lies

Mouse droidz 21, you don't need to worry about him all the time. It's just gonna repeat what happens when the applications are reviewed.

sorry if i missed it, but did you review my admin application, pecon?

Application:
Name: Ingame name is Alchemy, forums name is PurpleMetro (obvious)
BL_ID: Only 1 BL_ID, 8448
Previous Experience Administrating: I previously administrated as a co-host on catzoo's server. I also administrated as a super administrator on Clone2's freebuild. Uxie hired me as an admin for his Murder Mystery server. I was hired as an admin/super admin on Mesprit's (now known as Rainbow Dash!) server. (sometimes when I was doing a good job, he gives me super admin for the day). I am admin on Dr. Tyler O's server. I administrate as a super admin on Bomb Kirby's Boss Racing, Obstacle Course Challenge, and Boss Battles (he rarely hosts boss battles anymore). I used to administrate as super admin on Giome's servers (I rarely see him anymore :c).
Who recommends you?: My friend Banette recommends me. We play alot sometimes on your Boss Battle servers. It's really fun for us. Also, my friend Darkmaster, who is now known as Ark who hosts the Falling Platform servers recommend me. My friend Killerz65 recommends me, and last, my friend Jakeonwind recommends me.

Below are my recommendations
http://imgur.com/O2vFQ
http://imgur.com/zTMQi
http://imgur.com/HJeVc
http://imgur.com/sZHhF

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm going to be totally honest with you here, when I was thinking out this elaborate form, my mind totally went blank, and it still is, but I'm going to put out things that I would suggest. If you accepted me, your server would be improved. I mean, hiring another admin makes your server better, am I right? And there are also some of those afk people who just stay in the class lobby just to be afk, or annoy people. I for one think it is annoying when that happens. If you hired me, I could get rid of that problem by just fetching them into the arena. I mean, if you want to be afk, just go die and be afk until the game resets. My friend Banette mostly and deeply accepts me. I recommended him for admin and I meant it, not just as a friend, but as a true statement. Banette is recommending me too.

Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) (sorry i don't deal alot with timezones so idk if that's correct)

Kinda worried that would encourage medics to stick to one target rather than trying to keep everyone alive, though.
Hmm i see why, does healing (like really healing, not just having the beam on someone) also give any points?
Because if it does already, maybe you should look into having the amount of points rely on the amount of damage healed.
Otherwise, maybe it is something to compensate for the whole assist-damage thing.

there's a glitch were were you just randomly die, it shows your name but no cause? i died when i was a constructor.