Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621789 times)

Please just speed buff All the classes (not counting mini bosses, Spy, and Scout.)
it takes AGES to move.
its very easy for the boss to catch up.
AND THE HEAVY GOES DOWN IN ONE HIT.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:35:39 AM by Fastlex »

last time i was playing boss, the scouts were the most possibly irritating thing in history: you can't catch up, and if you don't have any means of ranged weaponry they were technically impossible to kill at the end of the match.

OH CRAP

I just love taking these pictures.

Lol. I was just there.

EDIT: Good to be back. Now I can finally get back to posting and what have you. Been gone too long and seen too many things i wanted to comment on.

I have been thinking, maybe there should be a button near normal's spawn in the arena if the boss camps in the boss spawn arena, it ONLY appear after a minute in the match. When it is clicked it will set off explosions in the boss spawn room in the arena taking off 10% HP every 10 seconds.

I have been thinking, maybe there should be a button near normal's spawn in the arena if the boss camps in the boss spawn arena, it ONLY appear after a minute in the match. When it is clicked it will set off explosions in the boss spawn room in the arena taking off 10% HP every 10 seconds.
What about people with extra lives?

Troll found today 11/2/2012 between 3:20 and 3:50.
It was Leboots, why? He disrespected admin, avoided mute by rejoining, and being a handicap. Luckily, WhiteStorm banned him for 180 minutes. Let me tell you something, NEVER trust him.

Troll found today 11/2/2012 between 3:20 and 3:50.
It was Leboots, why? He disrespected admin, avoided mute by rejoining, and being a handicap. Luckily, WhiteStorm banned him for 180 minutes. Let me tell you something, NEVER trust him.
I confirm this.

What about people with extra lives?
Why would that make any difference
We're talking about the boss camping where he spawns
The moment the boss is out you can't really get back in

If he eventing is not too hard you could make it so as soon as he leaves the room a blast door closes the spawn off.

I'm not too sure but 1% of damage is inflicted to the boss upon spawning so that when the round ends the normals win by 1% if the boss did no damage.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 04:09:36 PM by AspieFox »

Administrator Application:
Name: Blind Guardian
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience Administrating: DivarkTech's Medieval RP, Happy Wheels' Death Run.
Who recommends you?: DarkHero, SK.
Why should i accept you? (please elaborate): If i am accepted as an admin of your server, i will not abuse my power, and i will respect everyone equally (except for the people who are trolls that like insulting people for no given reason. i hate them...). As a person who's played on your server for years, i would love to be apart of your server. If accepted, i will also help build and event (mainly build) the server in the future, and help with problems involving the classes and map.
My Timezone/Region: Eastern Timezone. (Brandenburg Kentucky.)