Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627656 times)

I found a bug with one of the plates in the boss battles arena. When ever the boss walks to it he gets stuck, some times even the other players get stuck.
Another plate that gets you stuck.
That's so annoying with those bricks that stuck to you like gorilla glue!

I bet an admin made it like that on purpose.

I bet an admin made it like that on purpose.
I'll look into it if an admin hasn't already fixed it.

There is some sort of brick or so that makes you stuck to it on the flooring of the arena, I've already marked where it makes you stick (Only two for right now).

tehlolguy Is constantly creating fake links and annoying the players

Proof?

can you like pm the links

if it's some kid trying to get some money from ads or something a 3 hour ban's worth it but if it's a skid trying to gather slaves for his rat we need to edit the ban

The explosive barrel pit contains the freeze glitch, I copied the events onto something else but i had to seal off the pit.

can you like pm the links

if it's some kid trying to get some money from ads or something a 3 hour ban's worth it but if it's a skid trying to gather slaves for his rat we need to edit the ban

Nope just fake links the lead nowhere, stuff like Roesesareredvioletsareblueiha vefivefingersandthemiddleisfo ryou or mocheezesucks.org or www.aimbot.org

What the hell is aimbot.org?

What the hell is aimbot.org?

I really have no idea but he got a 3 hour ban by whitestorm, I would have done it myself If I could.

Administrator Application:
Name: Blind Guardian
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience Administrating: DivarkTech's Medieval RP, Happy Wheels' Death Run,
Meggey's City Rpg.
Who recommends you?: DarkHero, SK, Meggey.
Why should i accept you? (please elaborate): I'm told im very creative, and im good with art and design. With this, i would help around the server with future classes, class issues, and special addons involving the map in the future. (Ex: The Lightbridge that was added recently.)
My Timezone/Region: Eastern Timezone. (Brandenburg Kentucky.)

Sometimes, if you just wanna be funny, you use the code for linking things. If he's spamming it, that's a problem, but if he does it every once in a while, it's okay. I remember back in the bedroom one day we had a giant battle using permalinks. Even admins like Jetz joined in, so I don't think it's all that bannable. If it gets annoying, get an admin to tell him to stop. If he doesn't, at that point, that's when you ban him.

-app-
GUYS. Reposting your app will NOT make the process faster. Seriously, stop it!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:00:10 AM by Mcomputer »

GUYS. Reposting your app will NOT make the process faster. Seriously, stop it!

Name:Rpdx
BL_ID:35414
Previous Experience Administrating:None
Who recommends you?:Everybody In that server (It was long time ago when we had the Bedroom map
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Because I would be your Greatest Admin.
Your Timezone/Region:Central/Amercia