Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604069 times)

Let me start over
Name:Rpdx
BL_ID:35414
Previous Experience Administrating:On my servers only.
Who recommends you?:The people from the server (New and old)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I'm a great player i played THis game for ages I will be your Great admin!
Your Timezone/Region:Central/Amercia
10/10 Amazing app, would accept.

Let me start over
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I'm a great player i played THis game for ages I will be your Great admin!
You have some major holes in your app. Please fix this.

Previous Experience Administrating:None
Who recommends you?:Everybody In that server (It was long time ago when we had the Bedroom map
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Because I would be your Greatest Admin.

...If this is what the internet has become.....

...If this is what the internet has become.....
pictured- ps3 games kill a blockhead in cold blood

You have some major holes in your app. Please fix this.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
1) recommendations are not specific
2) short app
3) You cant be his "greatest admin"

All in all it needs a re-writing.

Slendy isn't dead yet, he's still here, he teleported behind me!
Is this a sick reference to me?

Has Mocheeze been de-buffed? he must have been... And where's the light bridge?

Let me start over
Please put more work into your app

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:01:38 PM by Frontrox »

Hey guys I have once again suggestions to Pecon7's Boss Battles server. This time they are associated with weaponry of both Normals and Bosses. These ideas both came to me after seeing what Agent Creeper and Gizmo built in the admin lounge yesterday afternoon.

Suggestion 1: Badspots melee weapon is currently a destructo wand. I was thinking maybe it being a scepter of some sort. This would add more style to the Badspot name and character, and also be really cool to see.

Suggestion 2: I was thinking of maybe adding a buyable sword of some sort in the store. The sword would be aflame and when striking the boss it could do 2-5 percent of damage to the boss. The sword would also leave the boss on fire and drain his health percentage slowly, maybe 0.5%.

Also really excited about the one year anniversary of boss battles. Hope you see this Pecon and admins.

This was BlackStorm speaking, Peace Out.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:11:37 PM by BlackStorm »

I'll definitely try to be there for the anniversary. Shoot. Only a couple of months later I started playing BL, so this server is like (in a sick way) my just slightly older brother.

The intruder is trying to mess with our anniversary plans :[

We need an admin to install the Light Bridge again, since we crashed, the Jumpad is there instead.

it's funny

The Block Magazine is expected to experience packet issues on the same day as anniversary