Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621917 times)

Le' Most Epic Win you'll ever see!

And the minigun still does too much damage? Nerfing requested.

I'd be worried about Logan's admin app, at least because snk and his administration team tend to cheat heavily, but I'm not sure if Logan is a part of that or not. No offense, of course.

http://files.kalphiter.com/BLOCK2013.zip

Add in "Final Fantasy 9 - Grand Cross" to this server

I'd be worried about Logan's admin app, at least because snk and his administration team tend to cheat heavily, but I'm not sure if Logan is a part of that or not. No offense, of course.
I was part of that team, I did not cheat for advantages, nor did I see Logan cheat that much. Although I did not see him online that much, all we really did was watch over the players on the server.

I was part of that team, I did not cheat for advantages, nor did I see Logan cheat that much. Although I did not see him online that much, all we really did was watch over the players on the server.
Ok, good to know. I heard numerous complaints about Snk and his main SA and it sounded like they were all up to something.

he was admin of snks server

Admin is a power that pollutes a server more than it protects

he was admin of snks server

Admin is a power that pollutes a server more than it protects

Experienced Admin: Protect more than pollute

Unexperienced Admin: Pollute more than Protect

well i was an admin there and logan was pretty much the only one, excluding me and zegobob, that didn't cheat lol

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:22:08 AM by Mocha Furrier »