Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604042 times)

Administrators are needed. We already have plenty of admins with more prospects always coming in. If it seems like there aren't many admins, it's because the server doesn't require 7 admins on when there are only 5 people in the server.

With Blockland soon getting greenlit, and the quicly rising population, more people will come on every server. Thus, every server needs more admins to moderate it. If you don't consider that, the server could be sent into complete turmoil. You don't need an army of admins to control a server, the small group of what we have is perfectly fine.

Currently, the most votes are towards new map.
WE DONT NEED A NEW FREAKING MAP.Really? Most people who play the server think we do.
That is just what people want.That's the point of the vote. To see what the players want and keep them happy.
 It will not be beneficial to the server in any way. It has the potential to be beneficial to the server in every way. A new map sparks new interest and easily brings in more people. If it's a great map, it'll keep the playercount consistently high.
Plus, it would only take up time.It would be done on a separate server like last time. Nobody's time would be wasted in any way, shape or form.

The second highest votes are towards new classes.
Sure, new classes are cool, and we could add it later, but IT ISN'T NECCISARY. See above reason for a new map change. If the players want it, it's better to change it than to stubbornly keep your own agenda. Administration has been good with keeping up with that so far.
As of now, TF2 style classes are the only ones that also make players work together. There are endless combinations of class styles that can work together. I also see the medic consistently being the only team player. Occasionally a runner will distract while an infiltrator backstabs, but that's about it.

New bosses? I think that there is enough, but it is a good idea to do later on, like new classes.New bosses would be cool, but they aren't urgently needed. I somewhat agree with you on this.

Overall, that is my opinion.

Hopefully this isn't skipped over like every other post I make... I saw it. Don't worry.

--Agent Blue BLID 26544

-snip-

I don't know how many times does someone have to say this, Blockland , isn't going on steam.

Its just going to be sold on steam via greenlight, its not completely on steam, as its an alternative way to buy it if you don't want to buy it from Blockland.us.

So in a way it is on steam but launching it with the steam overlay is completely optional, and launching it with steam is also completely optional.

Pecon gathered the apps a few days ago. Last one to make it in this round was X_X. Any admins who haven't seen the page, get it from someone who has and knows how to work their internet history.

Pecon gathered the apps a few days ago. Last one to make it in this round was X_X. Any admins who haven't seen the page, get it from someone who has and knows how to work their internet history.
I'd like to give my word about the apps but no one has sent me a PM, I will try to go on steam today if I can though, Jetz if you have a steam account add me.

Heres the link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/NeutralZeroZx

When is this damn space ship going to land
The ship was built in a space drydock and has never once landed, the design is players get flown down in fighters, dropships, escape pods, and deployable forts.

I don't know how many times does someone have to say this, Blockland , isn't going on steam.

Its just going to be sold on steam via greenlight, its not completely on steam, as its an alternative way to buy it if you don't want to buy it from Blockland.us.

So in a way it is on steam but launching it with the steam overlay is completely optional, and launching it with steam is also completely optional.
It still means there will be a huge inflow of new players

I think mine won't make it (type from iPad)

aw damn, i was so close :c

Has he accepted/denied them yet?

Has he accepted/denied them yet?
Pecon has to let us know that he did by posting the apps they reviewed

The admin team reviewed the December section Admin Apps?

Yes, he hasent posted them yet
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:49:32 PM by zombiecookie »

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:56:11 AM by zombiecookie »