Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625862 times)

hi

But... but... I though... jetz was just... human
A common misconception. Why wouldn't I be?

I get it, jackpot, new stuff, amazing how this is planned

It's obvious Jetz is going to fly jets through the sky...

Bombing all the players.
:cookie:
hi
A common misconception. Why wouldn't I be?
uwotm8?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:33:17 PM by Blockz »

I'm so jelly, you have no idea.

JETZ IS GOD WHAT!
this stuff is news? where the the forget ya'll been?

So after like 2 years I got my blockland working again, so I can actually do something as an admin now lol. If you guys ever need help with anything Im down to assist

After two weeks of partying in an infinite netherplane, a familiar vessel sets a course for home.

Unfortunately, extended periods of time in space beyond space can have strange effects. Especially on things related to space.

So the Battleship Of the Shining Stars and its crew find themselves lost in a realm unknown.

Unknown...

...but perhaps not unfamiliar.

Boss Battles v7 Superupdate

Complete list of changes since v6

- New Castle map built by Camera and Fastlex (Map rotation is planned)
   - New, refreshing arena to battle in

- Complete website overhaul
   - New CSS design by TheBlackParrot
   - More information available
   - Visit it here: http://bossbattles.pecon.us/ (You may have already seen it if you visited it semi-recently)

- New class system made by Jetz
   - Much better support for new classes or edits to current classes.
   - Adds unique appearances to bosses.
   - Compatible with the new GUI.
   - Guns Akimbo and Golden Wrench removed as shop items.
   - Golden Wrench given to players at random.
   - Boss selection now based on your performance during rounds. Doing better than other players will cause you to be picked more frequently.

- New GUI for Boss Battles made by Jetz
   - Allows for the picking of normal classes, minibosses, and Boss picking.
   - Does not require updates when new classes or bosses are introduced.
   - Get it here: http://bossbattles.pecon.us/storage/Client_BossBattles.zip (RTB update should be out at some point)

- Updates to the William Boss
   - Aesthetic effects improved.
   - Some bug fixes.
   - Paralysis tweaked, disables the affected player's controls but doesn't freeze them in the air as it used to.

- Updates to the Golden Wrench
   - No longer purchasable in the shop.
   - Given randomly to a player at the beginning of a round with sufficent (more than 10) players.
   - Has a new alt-fire ability which heals nearby teammates. Receiving the golden wrench could also now be considered as "Being picked for team captain".
   - 

- New Sky Captain boss
   - Official debut on Saturday November 16th, 12:00PM PST
   - Details are classified until debut.

Staff Application for Pickaxe

Name:
 Pickaxe

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:
 All of GoldWolf's, FlyingCat's and Moobot's and FoxieDelta's servers.  I was a Moderator was a moderator for 8 months on the Official Minecraft Forums before I retired.  I was Co-Owner of a Minecraft server with 100+ people playing (Jailbreak server).  I have owned a fewe Blockland servers, each averaging about 20 people minimum (Called Pickaxe's SpeedKart Racing).  I have Moderated a server on Minecraft with 500+ people minimum on the server, and I was it for a few months before retiring (Skyblock Survival)

Who recommends you?:
 GoldWolf, FlyingCat, FoxieDelta and BladeBoy.

Why should I accept you?:
  :cookie: I am good with people, and know how to deal with spammers, hackers, and abusers.  I can judge people fairly, and can make people take my decision with arguing and raging, to keep the chat clean to people who want to play.  I have donated a little, to show my support for the server, and to keep it up and running.  Well, I spend a LOT of time online, and I would like to keep it that was, because this is an amazing server .
I help people as much as I can and I give them what they need (e.g command help, and add-on help), so they can enjoy Boss Battles just as much as me. I have a lot a patience and can cope with the mass of people shouting at me to do stuff, a proved by me being an Ex staff member of many servers, and an ex-MCF Moderator. I can normally get on at least 15+ hours a week, and I will spend 15 hours of this helping people out when they need it, even if i am doing something. I know all the information and add-on knowledge needed for Mod and I know how and what to do, so I can get on with what I am doing without people shouting at me. I can be trusted, and will not abuse my powers, as I have never done so in the past, and I never plan to do so. I can keep the people under control and make everyone happy whatever I do. I am a quick learner so I will really easily learn all the basic commands and how to use them. I am a friendly member of the community and have made a lot of friends on Boss Battles, which also says I am a good member of the community. I keep the rules and enforce them to the best of my ability. The main reason I am applying, though is because I hardly see any Moderators on when I am, so I would like to fill the gap where i so noone (Like 2 hours a day). The times I am mainly online are: Weekdays: 4-6pm GMT and weekends 9am-6pm GMT, so I can be online when members need me most. Another reason I am applying is because I always see a lot of unresponded calls for help, and I can visit them and complete these, so people can enjoy playing without the complaining. and that. I can keep everyone under control and I know how to ban and what to ban for, which means I can keep everyone happy without the newb rage that the people cause over silly bans. I know and understand why everything is done, and can quickly adapt to changes. I am applying at 14 because I believe being an ex-staff member of so many places has gained that I am mature enough to be a Moderator, so you know I can be trusted not be stupid 24/7. I can cope with the pressure with being a Moderator as proved by my MCF Mod status.  I don't belong to a perticular friend group, and to be honest most of my friends are trustful members, so I will inflict the correct punishment upon everyone, and not be bias.  I will keep them under control if they rage, and allow the to adapt to their punishment, so they come off OK with what they have been punished with and for.  I know all the reasons to do this, becuase of my experiance, so I wont do it for a bad reason.  I am active in chat, so i can get them warnings in easily, and at the correct time.  I can also help people with all that they need.  If they need anything, I'll be there, and can keep it up with multiple people at once becuase of my experience.  

Timezone/Region:
GMT+0, England.

Staff Application for Pickaxe

Name:
 Pickaxe

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:
 All of GoldWolf's, FlyingCat's and Moobot's and FoxieDelta's servers.  I was a Moderator was a moderator for 8 months on the Official Minecraft Forums before I retired.  I was Co-Owner of a Minecraft server with 100+ people playing (Jailbreak server).  I have owned a fewe Blockland servers, each averaging about 20 people minimum (Called Pickaxe's SpeedKart Racing).  I have Moderated a server on Minecraft with 500+ people minimum on the server, and I was it for a few months before retiring (Skyblock Survival)

Who recommends you?:
 GoldWolf, FlyingCat, FoxieDelta and BladeBoy.

Why should I accept you?:
  :cookie: I am good with people, and know how to deal with spammers, hackers, and abusers.  I can judge people fairly, and can make people take my decision with arguing and raging, to keep the chat clean to people who want to play.  I have donated a little, to show my support for the server, and to keep it up and running.  Well, I spend a LOT of time online, and I would like to keep it that was, because this is an amazing server .
I help people as much as I can and I give them what they need (e.g command help, and add-on help), so they can enjoy Boss Battles just as much as me. I have a lot a patience and can cope with the mass of people shouting at me to do stuff, a proved by me being an Ex staff member of many servers, and an ex-MCF Moderator. I can normally get on at least 15+ hours a week, and I will spend 15 hours of this helping people out when they need it, even if i am doing something. I know all the information and add-on knowledge needed for Mod and I know how and what to do, so I can get on with what I am doing without people shouting at me. I can be trusted, and will not abuse my powers, as I have never done so in the past, and I never plan to do so. I can keep the people under control and make everyone happy whatever I do. I am a quick learner so I will really easily learn all the basic commands and how to use them. I am a friendly member of the community and have made a lot of friends on Boss Battles, which also says I am a good member of the community. I keep the rules and enforce them to the best of my ability. The main reason I am applying, though is because I hardly see any Moderators on when I am, so I would like to fill the gap where i so noone (Like 2 hours a day). The times I am mainly online are: Weekdays: 4-6pm GMT and weekends 9am-6pm GMT, so I can be online when members need me most. Another reason I am applying is because I always see a lot of unresponded calls for help, and I can visit them and complete these, so people can enjoy playing without the complaining. and that. I can keep everyone under control and I know how to ban and what to ban for, which means I can keep everyone happy without the newb rage that the people cause over silly bans. I know and understand why everything is done, and can quickly adapt to changes. I am applying at 14 because I believe being an ex-staff member of so many places has gained that I am mature enough to be a Moderator, so you know I can be trusted not be stupid 24/7. I can cope with the pressure with being a Moderator as proved by my MCF Mod status.  I don't belong to a perticular friend group, and to be honest most of my friends are trustful members, so I will inflict the correct punishment upon everyone, and not be bias.  I will keep them under control if they rage, and allow the to adapt to their punishment, so they come off OK with what they have been punished with and for.  I know all the reasons to do this, becuase of my experiance, so I wont do it for a bad reason.  I am active in chat, so i can get them warnings in easily, and at the correct time.  I can also help people with all that they need.  If they need anything, I'll be there, and can keep it up with multiple people at once becuase of my experience.  

Timezone/Region:
GMT+0, England.
This guy should get admin. This seems like a actually legit app.