Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629405 times)

I was just adding the most potent servers where I'm trusted to do a good job.

But if you haven't been there yet no trust has been placed.

But if you haven't been there yet no trust has been placed.

Edited...

Name: Jawbreaker

BL_ID: 45086

Experiences: I am a very trusted and understanding player. I am a super admin for DrumStix and an admin for Coconut219. On these servers I protect from spammers, trollers, etc. I have a limited amount of experience, but could be a big help to your server and it's players.

Recommendations: DrumStix, Coconut219, Fiscon, Max Pain Ultra, and Jetpack Guy

Why Should I admin you: You should admin me because as I said before, I'm loyal and willing to do your dirty work. I am an exceptional worker and as I said before I have experience with these duties.

Time zone/Area: Alaska USA

I added my time zone and thank you for reading this application.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:24:03 PM by Jawbreaker »

Fiscon
Alright, first off. I don't know you. I never recommended you. I don't know your forum name or your apparent in-game name "Jawbreaker". Oh, and again. I don't know you.

Jawbreaker, aren't you DrumStix's cousin?

So who was the closest into being accepted then?

I have a limited amount of experience
Alright, first off. I don't know you. I never recommended you. I don't know your forum name or your apparent in-game name "Jawbreaker". Oh, and again. I don't know you.
I can already foresee you not being accepted :/

So who was the closest into being accepted then?

Nal was the closest one to being accepted here.

Nal was the closest one to being accepted here.

Lol how wasn't he? Strange

okay wtf, I got banned for having the name "a trustworthy jizz-sock" and I wanted to just say something since I was just kicked for it, no warning before. The rules say nothing about inappropriate user names. The admin Tophat just banned me for it.

okay wtf, I got banned for having the name "a trustworthy jizz-sock" and I wanted to just say something since I was just kicked for it, no warning before. The rules say nothing about inappropriate user names. The admin Tophat just banned me for it.
Okay, I'm not sure about him because he never acted like that

I banned you. I kicked you twice with warnings about your name, and you continued to connect under the same one. So I've banned you for a few days.

The admin Tophat just banned me for it.

So the first thing you point to is me. If Pecon gave you two warnings about it, why would you think I did it?

The rules say nothing about inappropriate user names.
This is implied on most servers.

It'll be years before you can stop me from saying years! I saw that attempt of replacing years with seconds ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:51:37 PM by Ghille »