Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604310 times)

Petition to remove Alive from office

Since when was there an office? And I am leaving by myself. But one more thing.....

I will make a bet that in a maximum of 3 months, Blocklegend will apply for administrator. He has a slight chance to get it, but his temper is not helping. Anyway.

Goodbye. For ever....
P.S. I BLAME SORO. LOL.

umm... goodbye post much?

Since when was there an office? And I am leaving by myself. But one more thing.....

I will make a bet that in a maximum of 3 months, Blocklegend will apply for administrator. He has a slight chance to get it, but his temper is not helping. Anyway.

Goodbye. For ever....
P.S. I BLAME SORO. LOL.
You are acting like a child in administrating now, get out

You are acting like a child in administrating now, get out

Thanks. But for a game that was centered for the 8-12 age group, I hope your at least a bit childish.

Thanks. But for a game that was centered for the 8-12 age group, I hope your at least a bit childish.
Since when it was for just that group? It's basically for all ages
Why do you hope that I am childish? You are the child here—you don't do your job, you show as a bad example, just like PowerDag

Since when it was for just that group? It's basically for all ages
Why do you hope that I am childish? You are the child here—you don't do your job, you show as a bad example, just like PowerDag

What was my job? To administrate. In no way did I not do that. I hope you have some fun with it and not be a lifeless zombie on the server, and in life in general.

What was my job? To administrate. In no way did I not do that. I hope you have some fun with it and not be a lifeless zombie on the server, and in life in general.
I only see you harming the server with administration

I only see you harming the server with administration

-_-   How so?

How is that detrimental?

Wait, Alive is admin? Were applications reviewed? What'd I miss?

How is that detrimental?
There's no use of defending yourself now, it's clear that you aren't fit for the job

Goodbye. For ever....
P.S. I BLAME SORO. LOL.
Why are you betting? I think its good that he has a chance and might apply