Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604311 times)

Don't wake up

I am in your kitchen. Eating a sandwich. With a knife. It may be made of 96% plastic and 4% silicon, BUT IT IS SHARP ENOUGH TO STAB YOU WITH! -_-

I am in your kitchen. Eating a sandwich. With a knife. It may be made of 96% plastic and 4% silicon, BUT IT IS SHARP ENOUGH TO STAB YOU WITH! -_-

I don't think threatening to stab people is going to help your case, just saying :y

Go to bed, you'll need some sleep for what you are in for

Mustard gas will get ya, I'll plant it everywhere :cookieMonster:

Okay, Alive has pushed me to the point of revealing of what he did that was not admin tolerance weeks back

Okay, Alive has pushed me to the point of revealing of what he did that was not admin tolerance weeks back
Do tell?

Do tell?
Alive out of the minigame interfering and interrupting the game by raining a stuff ton of projectiles while running around in field

Alive out of the minigame interfering and interrupting the game by raining a stuff ton of projectiles while running around in field
He does that regularly

Not really. Although, once Soro sold my room, I have been pissed off. Soro was drunk, but decided to do it to me. And asks why I am mean to her. It is rather obvious. No right to sell. And now I have to evict the person.
I'm going with alive on this one. He didn't seem to be doing anything and Soro was just joking around, then when he was one of the dozens of people to /togglegizmo he was banned (ban reason confirmed "bitch") but the wierd role playing actions were a bit unnecessary.

All I'm getting here is a lot of hollow threats.

Was I interfering? How? I was in no contact with players unless they actively chased me. And in what way was I interrupting the game while I was on the opposite side of every living thing?

He does that regularly

Yes, when I am not falsely banned.