Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625745 times)

Only problem I have with the server is how there hasnt been a ton of changes for a while on it.

cnai mek minibos it wuld b dino with lazr guitar
The Rock Age

Finally fixed the server status and join link on the OP. Will update the website soonish.

Its quite a shame that only 7-8 apps are sitting in the dusty shelf since October. Only one of them didn't look like a dud, but it doesn't look like it will be marked with a green checkmark.

Another thing, I'm pretty sure that guy who got banned for 3 years might have his ban expired. Its been a long time since he was smited, but I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't play Blockland anymore.

Moving on to what happened today, my $20 donation from 2 years ago finally had a use over the $12 mark. Got myself two new titles (Loose Cannon and The Rifleman) with decent colors (brick and sgi slateblue).

One more thing, waging a snowball fight against Pecon can grow intense. Waged one as Dark Samus, but Pecon decided to blast me into shrapnel after a while. Waged another as Kaje, this time my screen was flooded with white vignette and snowball cloud concussions, yet I've managed to claim victory without Pecon tossing counterfeit snowballs that would most likely kill you with a boom.

I feel like I should give my opinion on the admin application process as it currently is, but I feel it's more suited for a private chat.

*gets the wrench*
*1 second or less, dies*

I feel like I should give my opinion on the admin application process as it currently is, but I feel it's more suited for a private chat.

I don't see anything wrong with the process, to be honest there's enough admins already on there.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Kalim?

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Kalim?

Away for the holidays and such is the last I heard of him. Unfortunate.

edit: actually that sounded rude, I meant to say that it was unfortunate that we haven't heard back from him yet

Well the holidays are ending, so hopefully he can return.

Working up some more progress with Death Valley, still low on building ideas. Might as well sketch some concepts

Planning to make a map soon.

Any ideas?

Something detailed but optimized for old computers. (Like Heitmeyer's MiniUSA map)

A forested map that focuses around a huge tree