Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604307 times)

You guys really need to spend more time building, testing, and evaluating your map. Your maps aren't good at all if you don't do that. Don't make other people do the hard work for you.
Btw its not much work any ways the map is entirely done. the code room however I wasn't sure how to set that. It was stated in the topic that you didn't haft to do the eventing but "redconer" did a lot to the spawn and some other things but we didn't fully do the code room and the code room is just a small portion of the entire map that is presented. sorry but I find your comment to be vary poor...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:24:18 PM by murder burger »

Did you read comment at all?

You make no sense and seem to have gotten nothing of what I have said.

Look at your map. It's not done. There are many errors and you're releasing it with them. The staff and players have all said so.

Go back and read it if you don't understand.

I see a lot of people talking about this. Every one the blizzard map was made by me, redconer, that blue creeper, and backara. you can also look at the map credits when you spawn in the normals spawn and that can also tell ya the answer...
i helpd :ccc

Look at your map. It's not done. There are many errors and you're releasing it with them. The staff and players have all said so.

you mean the only structurally good opinion form Tophat? Because i don't see any other evidence that "every one" hates this map. And if you say that it wasn't finished why was it accepted and added by Pecon in the first place? And If you have any good advice please tell me some suggestions on how to improve the map. Or if you would like you can continue the argument about the map being bad.

you mean the only structurally good opinion form Tophat? Because i don't see any other evidence that "every one" hates this map. And if you say that it wasn't finished why was it accepted and added by Pecon in the first place? And If you have any good advice please tell me some suggestions on how to improve the map. Or if you would like you can continue the argument about the map being bad.
Pecon usually accepts maps that have a possibility of being good, and uses them to see how they pan out later in the gameplay.

or I'd have to go with a fillcan to find every white block available to make it a few shades darker, which would be a pain and make the map look ugly. I'll sort this out tomorrow and fix what I can, but I am not pleased in the slightest.
Why not make an environment that has the snow flakes but doesn't allow you to pick up snow?

Why not make an environment that has the snow flakes but doesn't allow you to pick up snow?
The snowy environment is still the default for the Blizzard map, the admins just changed for the time being so that you can't pick up snowballs. I can just disable the snowball package sometime so that we can use the environment without getting snowballs.

I don't even.

Something about me cheating in some fight for the three hundredth time, I believe. Regardless, the server doesn't need the likes of you. Don't bother coming back for another round of "plz unban".

Was it his 4th strike?

Was it his 4th strike?

It would be useful if there was a ban counter on certain players to notify other admins, because I didn't really know other than doing what I thought was the fourth/fifth ban. Turns out the logs say he's been banned, oh, maybe 12 times by 5-6 different admins. That's that I suppose.

It would be useful if there was a ban counter on certain players to notify other admins, because I didn't really know other than doing what I thought was the fourth/fifth ban. Turns out the logs say he's been banned, oh, maybe 12 times by 5-6 different admins. That's that I suppose.
Damn, does he happen to hold the most bans of all the banned users?

This is already possible. Just download this, we're already running the server side for it. http://lugnut.co.vu/add_ons/Script_HealthBar.zip

Yay! Thanks.

revenge of the nerd
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 09:03:58 PM by SBG »