Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604328 times)

For the former, I made it \mostly\ for the ability for admins to leave notable messages for offline players. I'm not concerned about the abuse of normal mail due to how non-intrusive it is. Also, you can verify a message from a player by looking at their .mail files in /config/server/mail/[BLID]. I'll add some kind of mail history for administration purposes.

For the latter, it doesn't take much to deduce that I just haven't been interested in organizing the debate yet. It will be a rather long event with four candidates on the line.

I wasn't concerned with myself tracking the messages back, moreso other admins could do it themselves, but still why have it use points if it was mostly for admins?

I'd also like to point out the last debate only took 20 minutes and only three were considered. Just saying.

I wasn't concerned with myself tracking the messages back, moreso other admins could do it themselves, but still why have it use points if it was mostly for admins?
Admin mail doesn't cost points. And given the complexity of the system, it took a minimal amount of time to implement the normal messages alongside the admin mail. So why not let it be a tool for everyone? I added a 60 second timeout and the point cost so that you can't do some bullstuff with a script to send mail to every person ever.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:13:28 AM by Pecon »

Issue resolved, my bad for being ignorant on the subject and not properly looking into this.

Any recommendations from me are false.  I was never asked by xWither too </3
Also~
"Trifornt: Recommendations aren't well known and... is that Slushie?  Really?!  Nope. That one recommendation killed your entire application for me."
MEAN.

Any recommendations from me are false.  I was never asked by xWither too </3
Also~
"Trifornt: Recommendations aren't well known and... is that Slushie?  Really?!  Nope. That one recommendation killed your entire application for me."
MEAN.
You don't seem very well qualified to administrate the server but I agree it was pretty immature of Trifornt to disregard the application because of one recommendation.

Is there going to be an update for the people who got considered for administration?

Is there going to be an update for the people who got considered for administration?
I'm not sure

Whenever Pecon has the time and there are enough admins online concurrently to have a meaningful discussion. Don't get your hopes up, though, discussions rarely end in a yes vote. The ones in the most recent application batches consisted mostly of Tophat compiling a dossier of everything wrong with the person in question, pasting it into the chat, and then everyone voting no.

Whenever Pecon has the time and there are enough admins online concurrently to have a meaningful discussion. Don't get your hopes up, though, discussions rarely end in a yes vote. The ones in the most recent application batches consisted mostly of Tophat compiling a dossier of everything wrong with the person in question, pasting it into the chat, and then everyone voting no.

I don't really mind getting rejected, I am actually pretty happy the fact I even got considered on such a prestigious server. Thanks though for the heads up.

So, no one going to comment about the crash? Ok...

So, no one going to comment about the crash? Ok...
There was a crash? That's new

Nom771
66410 and 48820
Meta-KnightXs server, Macstroyer,s server, CheeseAndButters servers
Gentle spy, corion, hair, etc
I am a good person who has been playing blockland for some time now and is nice and is trusting.

Nom771
66410 and 48820
Meta-KnightXs server, Macstroyer,s server, CheeseAndButters servers
Gentle spy, corion, hair, etc
I am a good person who has been playing blockland for some time now and is nice and is trusting.
You don't post the application in the thread anymore. Use the form on the website.