Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627520 times)

Would it be possible to make the rocketmans rockets be able to go through other normals, i hate it so much whenever someone runs in front or behind me and i try to rocket jump and accidentally hurt myself in the process

Okay. This is the last thing i say Top. Think about it. Was it an accident? Yes. I said forget off as an accident because you killed me like a very good player. It was a bit of dumb ban, but not worth me. Please, it was an accident, not a real piece. Just please, i love the server and i would love to see it again, but i just said forget off and you banned me. Seriously think about it and unban me. I just see that you will say "You were banned a lot of times, everyone hates you here" and some other stuff. Seriously. Tophat, please unban me if you want but I know it was "Final Ban" But maybe the last, last last last last last last last last chance? Be a good person. I love as the server expands, especially the HUD released. Tophat be a very good person and unban the last time. You could just mute me forever, and that will change a lot. I might type muted but server wouldn't see it, but i would calm alot.
I really though about my stuff and i'm seriously sorry for saying forget off to you. You just killed me very good and it was an accident. Please think about it and unban if you want to.
Remember: if you unban me, MUTE me.
I still hope there's a chance for you to think, Tophat. I really like you :), but not when you ban :( . I just want to play on this server and have fun. Get it? Have Fun.
Not like I say something dumb and i already get banned. Please just do it once more, and i will be very greetful. Oh. What about you unban then ban me, but set the maximum non-perma time? That would be also something. Please do it the last, last time. Thank you for reading this (if you didn't skip the whole) and i hope it changes something. Thx.

............................. ...............

Amazing how you can linger for so long while claiming it's "the last thing you're saying". Clearly, you're not leaving and you're still not doing it right. Lift the *third perma*, /then/ mute you because you can't handle the chat. Hey everyone, we should totally do this. Not like there's any option to turn off chat or anything. Not that I've suggested it plenty of times either. I really don't care what you think of me, nor am I going to go put effort into a post because I just woke up and we've been over this before. All I really have to say to you is that it might be a good idea to read that ban message.

Fine. I'm leaving Forums. HAPPY? YOU NOOBY TOPHAT, HAPPY?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:04:21 PM by Badspot »

not exactly what any of us meant, you dont absolutely have to leave the forums and get yourself banned in the process. we are actually trying to give you a few tips, but you seem to be dodging them, youre also kinda caused a lot of trouble in this thread by those unban posts. if you want to change, you can try and take our advice into consideration.

And so it comes to an end. Hopefully

This is why you are banned. You don't even read and comprehend it.

Wait, when's the last time he was banned and what for

If you look at his recent posts he's being a nuisance and not even paying attention to anyone but himself.

I knew this post will change nothing.

Gone not even an entire month. Still hasn't changed. 10/10.

Happy? No. I don't achieve happiness from the likes of beggars.

Happy? No. I don't achieve happiness from the likes of beggars.
Before David ends up being butthurt about his ban by replying to his: (To David)

Stop begging to be unbanned. You did something to break at least a rule, which is unacceptable. You've been unbanned so many times to show yourself a better person than you were. You keep being unbanned because of the stupidity that is reaching back at you to get yourself banned again. We've given you many chances to change yourself but you keep blowing them up. Don't blame the admins for your ban, look at the ban reason before complaining about how terrible the admins staff is. Tophat is super admin for a reason, and same for every other admin on the server. Not because they applied, because they are capable of handling players. If we should remove Tophat, mind as well remove every other admin on the server. Tophat puts a lot of work on the server, and even put up with you. We've all been trying to be nice but you keep destroying it and not even listen to what we say.

My responses are in bold.

(Below is dissected in non-bold)

Okay. This is the last thing i say Top. Think about it. Was it an accident? Yes. I said forget off as an accident because you killed me like a very good player.
Don't even blame Tophat and say "it was an accident", think twice before saying anything at all. Saying "forget off" to someone is not even an accident, you are literally typing that on your keyboard directly to Tophat.

It was a bit of dumb ban, but not worth me. Please, it was an accident, not a real piece. Just please, i love the server and i would love to see it again, but i just said forget off and you banned me. Seriously think about it and unban me.
It was not even close to a dumb ban, you have been banned many times in the past, he can ban you again just for saying "forget off", but I'm pretty sure there is a lot of things behind this. "I love the server" is not an excuse to being unbanned, many other people love the server but cannot be unbanned because what they have done. "Think about it", we don't have to think about unbanning you because you keep getting banned for the same thing, over and over in a never ending cycle. Come back in a year or something.

I just see that you will say "You were banned a lot of times, everyone hates you here" and some other stuff. Seriously. Tophat, please unban me if you want but I know it was "Final Ban" But maybe the last, last last last last last last last last chance?
I've never seen a server give someone so many chances to being unbanned for the same thing being banned. Don't just ask Tophat to unban you, there are many other staffs in the server that have to be discussed with. (AKA Pecon7, Jetz, Spider_)

Be a good person. I love as the server expands, especially the HUD released. Tophat be a very good person and unban the last time. You could just mute me forever, and that will change a lot. I might type muted but server wouldn't see it, but i would calm alot.
Just don't press your talk button and there won't be any problems, it's not necessary for a permanent mute, just don't talk at all. "Be a good person", Tophat is always a good person, people that disturb him in a way will make him turn against you.

I really though about my stuff and i'm seriously sorry for saying forget off to you. You just killed me very good and it was an accident. Please think about it and unban if you want to.
You aren't sorry, you're doing this over and over again. Stop.

Remember: if you unban me, MUTE me.
Don't even chat at all, even remove the chat command when you come onto the server.

I still hope there's a chance for you to think, Tophat. I really like you :), but not when you ban :( . I just want to play on this server and have fun. Get it? Have Fun.
I'm pretty sure you're being a nuisance to the server in general. "Get it? have fun?" this comment is so stupid, I'm not even going to say anything.

Not like I say something dumb and i already get banned. Please just do it once more, and i will be very greetful. Oh. What about you unban then ban me, but set the maximum non-perma time? That would be also something. Please do it the last, last time. Thank you for reading this (if you didn't skip the whole) and i hope it changes something. Thx.
"maximum non-perma" that is pretty much turning it into a perma. This will not change anything because of your past and your recent ban.

Come back in a year or two, or until you really think you have changed.

Goodbye. Don't come back.

I now played the scientist and like the way the deflector works.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:27:30 AM by Elefson »

Good riddance.

He's gone, now what do we do?

He's gone, now what do we do?

Go on with our lives...
Its all over.....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:56:32 AM by blockman01 »