Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604902 times)

Quite a few changes since last time I've been on :o

Feel like getting a pet with the BC I have. Was wondering if anyone can give me some info before I spend my BCs?

The boss spawn is a series of evil red triangles dividing the classes into easy medium and hard like they are split in the old boss spawn room. I should have probably taken some captures involving the floor but oh well.

What if more bosses get added?

The original spawn was made for nine classes so was this one. If new bosses are added old ones will be taken out as it has always been.

We're still in the stage of replacing old bosses rather than adding ones. So it's all good for now.

While we're talking about bosses, what happened to Elsa Ice Queen?

IGN: stan_the_waffle_man

BL_ID: 38425

Hello! I found a quick little bug just now. I just got a pet duck and attempted to recolor him red. This did not work, however. Here are two pictures that show Harvey, my duck, and showing him still yellow after I rejoined. http://imgur.com/9u7VvPy,NyrN8NV#0 Thanks for all the help.

IGN: stan_the_waffle_man

BL_ID: 38425

Hello! I found a quick little bug just now. I just got a pet duck and attempted to recolor him red. This did not work, however. Here are two pictures that show Harvey, my duck, and showing him still yellow after I rejoined. http://imgur.com/9u7VvPy,NyrN8NV#0 Thanks for all the help.
As far as I know, ducks cannot be recolored.

As far as I know, ducks cannot be recolored.

I also tried this with my raptor. It says he can not be recolored, so there restrictions.

I also tried this with my raptor. It says he can not be recolored, so there restrictions.
Raptors should be recolor-able...

Raptors should be recolor-able...

Hm, strange. Perhaps it was a typo.

actually, the duck IS recolored. the only problem is that its got some coloring issues with the playertype i guess. basically the color of your pet is red, but the yellow texture overlaps the color so its difficult to see.

edit: fixed post.. arg
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:01:50 PM by Blockz »