Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628912 times)

Since when did this thread turn into "omg Jon has aimbot!1!"?

Since when did this thread turn into "omg Jon has aimbot!1!"?
since now

The subject of changing how frequently maps are rotated has been brought up a few times, figured I'll run a poll on it.

http://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=32

Changing how this works is pretty trivial so I can pretty much guarantee that this will determine how often rotations are done in the future.

Twice a week. Move to once a day once there are enough maps to warrant such.

I don't know how many maps there are now, but I'd say do once a day rotation when we hit 14 maps.

Twice a week. Move to once a day once there are enough maps to warrant such.

I don't know how many maps there are now, but I'd say do once a day rotation when we hit 14 maps.
The maps are castle, hangar, blizzard, valley, desert, and volcano
There's also Bedroom and Xmas, although those are seasonal.

I remember Tophat saying something about map rotations, he said that if it's less than a week, administrators' edits to a map will lose progress.

I remember Tophat saying something about map rotations, he said that if it's less than a week, administrators' edits to a map will lose progress.
that could just be solved by updating the autosave time, I would imagine.

that could just be solved by updating the autosave time, I would imagine.
We stopped using an autosaver so that 'temporary' edits could be made without needing to actually clean them up. And serious edits made to maps have to be individually saved and then sent to me (or Tophat or Jetz, theoretically. They are just placed in the /saves folder.");

We stopped using an autosaver so that 'temporary' edits could be made without needing to actually clean them up. And serious edits made to maps have to be individually saved and then sent to me (or Tophat or Jetz, theoretically. They are just placed in the /saves folder.");
Makes sense, that actually changes my opinion of the map rotation. It'd be a pain for either you, Jetz or Top to go on to save every day.

Really all that needs to actually happen is for admins to save their work whenever they do any.

i think it should rotate every other day, so it's still some more time for admins to do their things if necessary but doesn't take for loving ever to change maps, however there wasn't an option for that in the poll so that's disappointing

i think it should rotate every other day, so it's still some more time for admins to do their things if necessary but doesn't take for loving ever to change maps, however there wasn't an option for that in the poll so that's disappointing

Twice per week is almost every other day

appears that william has recently been stufftified

Three times a week. A new map every 56 hours, or 2 days and eight hours.
Monday 12:00 am - Wednesday 8:00 am
Wednesday 8:00 am - Friday 2:00 pm
Friday 2:00 pm - Monday 12:00 am

The time would be relative to Pecon I guess.