Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604606 times)

Wow thats just great for you
It was my first boss to ever play on the server. Maybe its been nerfed or something

[img width=http://i.imgur.com/twOyXY8.jpg[/img]
i am the MEOW

I never found it hard to play.
well he was hard for me on the beach map
because nobody ever really wanders off from the cap much as the map is small

Mocheese is easier to use on more bigger and open spaced maps where players are more likely to spread out.
and go solo
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:04:11 PM by Blue Screen »

would you say hes... moch-easy?

bu dum tss

i loved this server back when i actually played blockland

and apparently now i'm perma'd for being a richard (rule 1)

welp

i got to play as mocheese
he's harder to use than it looks

He was harder to play as when he was a big white grocery bag with a face, back then it took only ONE Rifleman shot to take him down..

Important: Removal of minibosses, special rounds, more?!

https://bossbattles.pecon.us/forum/?topic=70

(Please read before making irrational assumptions)

Important: Removal of minibosses, special rounds, more?!

https://bossbattles.pecon.us/forum/?topic=70

(Please read before making irrational assumptions)

On another note,

It has been a few weeks since I requested help about losing 1.5mil points while still loading. During the week when it happened, I provided sufficient proof to an admin(Trinko) who then relayed it to you that the points were lost. However, I no longer have access to said proof and computer until sometime around the first week of March when I return. Just a refresher if you somehow still remember.

I may be able to sneak in a very small slither of time to hop on.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:04:55 PM by Jonathant1 »

It has been a few weeks since I requested help about losing 1.5mil points while still loading. During the week when it happened, I provided sufficient proof to an admin(Trinko) who then relayed it to you that the points were lost. However, I no longer have access to said proof and computer until sometime around the first week of March when I return. Just a refresher if you somehow still remember.
I actually created an admin command that can restore you to a backup from right before the last time we accidentally lost data. Just ask any admin to do /restoredata on your BL_ID. Next time that we have any issues I'll be overwriting that backup data so we can use the command again, so just get it done before the next time something happens. Lol.

I'm in favor of special rounds but against removing buyable classes.

The miniboss chat announcement removal though, I am in favor of. I fully admit to choosing between William or Rotondo entirely based on what I'm going up against, but honestly that kind of feels like cheating. Perhaps only tell the Normals when a miniboss is chosen?

I actually created an admin command that can restore you to a backup from right before the last time we accidentally lost data. Just ask any admin to do /restoredata on your BL_ID. Next time that we have any issues I'll be overwriting that backup data so we can use the command again, so just get it done before the next time something happens. Lol.

ah I see, thats a neat command to have lol
Hopefully that backup data is still there by the time I hop back on. The points were transferred from my old acc to my current acc while it was still loading, so should the data be restored on my current one?

To clarify, this was before that incident a while back with people losing all their data when they logged onto the server. It was around January 23rd, so itll be able to restore it that far back right?