Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630434 times)

Honestly, regarding really long bans, there should be a Ban Appeal section on the BB website. This would be similar to admin applications, where a banned player may fill out the form saying why they think they should be unbanned, and the whole admin team would decide on if they should be unbanned or not. I would think after 1 year, a player would have learned their lesson, but that's just me.

Honestly, regarding really long bans, there should be a Ban Appeal section on the BB website. This would be similar to admin applications, where a banned player may fill out the form saying why they think they should be unbanned, and the whole admin team would decide on if they should be unbanned or not. I would think after 1 year, a player would have learned their lesson, but that's just me.
An entire admin team would be way more than enough, just get a few of them to volunteer (if that's the right word).

An entire admin team would be way more than enough, just get a few of them to volunteer (if that's the right word).
Or that would work, maybe 2-3 admins should have judgement, but run the decision by Pecon and make sure it would be logical to unban said person.

Also, that could be used to keep tabs on people who were unbanned. Then you could ban them for longer periods of time than usual, as they would be a repeat offender. If they receive another permaban, they cannot be unbanned.

This came to mind
http://www.scatteredspace.com/report/index.php

What does that mean ?
Meaning that you've posted a lot of reports.

Meaning that you've posted a lot of reports.

O yea I guess, thats when I was a decent admin

This came to mind
Quote from: Bans
LORD TONY (5146) - FOR: ETERNITY
27/01/2011 23:46 GMT
Hyperbob (14951) "Banned for being perverted and ID discrimination. Permabanned due to player's record."

This came to mind
Perfect.
Does this work for all the Blockland servers at the same time?
Is it available for this server?

Perfect.
Does this work for all the Blockland servers at the same time?
Is it available for this server?

It was for all ScatteredSpace servers, I just posted it to show what a reporting system could be, I'm sure Pecon could make something similar.