Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604317 times)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:17:59 PM by Pecon »

i can see thorfin in the 1st picture noooo

I started Blockland in 2012 and then I saw this and joined, I remember seeing the original Kaje boss.

I got some old stuff too :) Its all from late 2011 to about mid 2012

wow front way to ruin the dramatic countdown

wow front way to ruin the dramatic countdown
I spent 4 dollars to get all these back off my imageshack account ;-; I was super excited to share what I have left of the server back in the day

Your id does not look like it came from 2011-2013.
Well, this one doesn't. When I got a laptop since my old desktop was shot, I think I forgot about the game when I made the switch, so I was and still cannot recover my old key. I had to make a new account on Steam for it. My old BLID was 29346, under the name, "BB Master Chief", which stands for "Boss Battles Master Chief", showing pretty much my dedication to this game. This server is what I spent most of my BL time on back then.
Edit: The main reason why I am unable to recover it is because I didn't know how to recover it at the time, and now it's too late since I don't remember what e-mail I used under that account.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 05:21:47 PM by Newton »

0/10 badspot not using badspot boss

It'd be cool if the anniversary map used static maps instead of the brick bedroom.

can i be there for my birthmonth

can i be there for my birthmonth
Not very likely. If you have been permabanned, it is very unlikely that you will be unbanned.

It'd be cool if the anniversary map used static maps instead of the brick bedroom.
It does

It does
No it does not. I don't plan to migrate it to a static shaped one either, mostly because of collision issues and how easy it would be to escape the map because of them.

Don't use the damn build. Just use Static Shapes and if someone manages to escape, just put lava.