Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 739603 times)

I never played Pokemon. I collected the toys when I was younger. Toys > all other Pokemon media.
 :cookie:

cards
how can you forget the loving cards

Times my ass.

You crazy people with Arceus and Darkrai and Zekrom, and stuff like that.

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza...
THOSE BITCHES ARE LEGENDARY.
My first game was Blue. My second was Crystal. You are a moron.
Mechanically, the series has been nothing but improvements. Take off your nostalgia goggles.

My first game was Blue. My second was Crystal. You are a moron.
Mechanically, the series has been nothing but improvements. Take off your nostalgia goggles.

lol I'm messing with you bro.

That's what everyone says when they get verbally served.

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MOST RECENT POKEMON WHEN THE MOST RECENT GAME HAS TO DO WITH THEM

That's what everyone says when they get verbally served.

You seriously think saying, "THOSE BITCHES WERE LEGENDARY" is implies me being serious?

You seriously think saying, "THOSE BITCHES WERE LEGENDARY" is implies me being serious?
we can't hear words typed up right

Point taken

Off to grind hopelessly so I can be prepared for the Elite Four

I know I'm late, but;
DOHOHOHOHOHOH Victini=Fire=Hot!

Me an' mai leetle Clefairy

Sweepin' bitches and gettin' moneh

oh my goodness
let's not get started on spin offs, i spent a lot of time being depressed that i had to set pikachu free in hey you pikachu

YOU YOUNG KIDS AND YOU FANCY SHMACY POKEMANS.
BACK IN MY DAY, STURDY ONLY BLOCKED ABSOLUTE 1-SHOTS AND MAGNEMITE ONLY EVOLVED ONCE AND MEW CREATED ALL THE POKEMANS AND I NAMED MY WAILORD FATASS AND LEGENDARIES WERE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO CATCH AND YOU HAD TO WORK TO GET THINGS AND GRINDING THE ELITE FOUR OVER AND OVER AGAIN WAS A HABIT BECAUSE I HAVE A TEAM OF LEVEL 100S.

loel xxxxkill messaged me and told me to put this
Gen III..."my day"... lol.

Gen III..."my day"... lol.
im sorry i never got into hoenn or johto that much :C