Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 742228 times)

Durant's gonna slap your stuff, son.
300+ attack
260+ speed
gave it a silver powder
X-Scissor may not be super effective thanks to Venusaur's poison-type but bonuses from the powder and the STAB mean that it's still going to wreck you, and since Venusaur has no fire moves you have almost nothing to attack with.

durant kicks ass

i love durant

durant kicks ass

i love durant
i traded my starter for a lvl 1 durant and heatmor at the beginning of the game
bash bros 4 life

My Marowak holding a Thick Club will bone all of you, with it's insane Attack stat.

My Marowak holding a Thick Club will bone all of you, with it's insane Attack stat.

I love Marowak

Can't find Cubone

wait what happened to arc having a skarmory on his back 24/7?

I liked Skarmory until I figured out everyone else has it on their team

reg is a furry he thinks victini is hot

YOU YOUNG KIDS AND YOU FANCY SHMACY POKEMANS.
BACK IN MY DAY, STURDY ONLY BLOCKED ABSOLUTE 1-SHOTS AND MAGNEMITE ONLY EVOLVED ONCE AND MEW CREATED ALL THE POKEMANS AND I NAMED MY WAILORD FATASS AND LEGENDARIES WERE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO CATCH AND YOU HAD TO WORK TO GET THINGS AND GRINDING THE ELITE FOUR OVER AND OVER AGAIN WAS A HABIT BECAUSE I HAVE A TEAM OF LEVEL 100S.

loel xxxxkill messaged me and told me to put this

YOU YOUNG KIDS AND YOU FANCY SHMACY POKEMANS.
BACK IN MY DAY, STURDY ONLY BLOCKED ABSOLUTE 1-SHOTS AND MAGNEMITE ONLY EVOLVED ONCE AND MEW CREATED ALL THE POKEMANS AND I NAMED MY WAILORD FATASS AND LEGENDARIES WERE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO CATCH AND YOU HAD TO WORK TO GET THINGS AND GRINDING THE ELITE FOUR OVER AND OVER AGAIN WAS A HABIT BECAUSE I HAVE A TEAM OF LEVEL 100S.

loel xxxxkill messaged me and told me to put this
Tru dat brotha

"Your day"? You didn't even have a day. You're just refusing to get with the times.

"Your day"? You didn't even have a day. You're just refusing to get with the times.

Times my ass.

You crazy people with Arceus and Darkrai and Zekrom, and stuff like that.

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza...
THOSE BITCHES ARE LEGENDARY.