Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730180 times)

Because Alola is Hawaii
just because alola is a take on aloha doesn't mean they have to include every single tropical stereotype crammed into a dense pulp and turn it into a game

just because alola is a take on aloha doesn't mean they have to include every single tropical stereotype crammed into a dense pulp and turn it into a game
i think you're over-exaggerating it a little bit. i've always thought the games have has a tasteful amount of references to their real life locations, and although sun/moon has more than the average game, i think that's due to the uniqueness of hawaii itself. not to mention the fact that they're really branching out a lot with this game and trying a whole lot of different concepts.

I missed CoroCoro on Friday: Just in case you're sticking to official announcements only, this month's issue revealed some Ultra Beasts; two unnamed ones and UB-05 "Gluttony" at the bottom. A mysterious black, angular Pokémon said to be related to Solgaleo and Lunala was also shown.

The last page mentions Incineroar and Decidueye's special Z-Moves: Hyper Dark Crusher and Shadow Arrow Strike (direct JP translations) respectively.

A new trailer has been released, featuring some of the information from CoroCoro.

Decidueye's Z-Move is called Sinister Arrow Raid, Incineroar's Z-Move is called Malicious Moonsault, and Primarina's Z-Move is called Oceanic Operetta. You can also use your Z-Move to power up a status move for additional effects instead of attacking. Two of the Ultra Beasts are UB-03 Lighting and UB-05 Glutton.

The events at launch are as follows:
- Obtain Ash-Greninja in the Special Demo and you can receive it via Mystery Gift in the full game.
- Scan the QR code for Magearna (release pending) and you can pick it up at an antique shop in Hau’oli City.
- As an early purchase gift, access Mystery Gift before the end of the year to receive a Munchlax holding Snorlium Z.

Splash can finally do something...

really looking forward to sun and moon

So yeah Sun and Moon are probably the best pokemon games I have ever played

Nintendo has issued a statement regarding unauthorized access to Sun & Moon. If you played the games online at any point, they know about it and your system has been banned indefinitely.

[im g]https://66.media.tumblr.com/79dbf843dea071fb6f202797b047da6d/tumblr_ogqvtchBEn1tb0ojno1_540.jpg[/img]
(assuming) NINTENDO BANNED ME FOR HAVING AN ILLEGAL COPY OF THE GAME forget THEM

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/79dbf843dea071fb6f202797b047da6d/tumblr_ogqvtchBEn1tb0ojno1_540.jpg[/img
LOL that's what you get for downloading illegal copy of a game, that isn't even out yet (in even if it was out, you would still get banned)

The QR code used to receive Magearna in Sun & Moon will be revealed when you watch the new movie, Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel, on Pokémon TV starting December 6th.