Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718774 times)

literally the team with the most personality since ever what are you guys even talking about

this is the muscular guy the woman on the corner is talking about in the demo, btw

Team Skull is pretty funny, I'll admit

they better give eevee some custom animations or i swear to forget i will shove a satellite down my throat

literally the team with the most personality since ever what are you guys even talking about

this, team skull is loving great

they better give eevee some custom animations or i swear to forget i will shove a satellite down my throat

you're not gunna get anything besides the z move animations so get that satellite ready bub

This Monday, October 31st, at 23:59 UTC (19:59 EDT, 16:59 PDT, 23:59 GMT, November 1st: 00:59 CET, 08:59 JST, 09:59 AEST), the Global Link will be shutting down and discontinuing support for X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire to begin the conversion to usage for Sun & Moon. Game Sync will be closed, PokéMiles will be lost, and Rating Battles on the Battle Spot will be shut down. Mystery Gift, Free Battle, GTS, Wonder Trade and all other online features will remain operational. Make sure you use your unspent PokéMiles and transfer the items to your game before that time.

This Monday, October 31st, at 23:59 UTC (19:59 EDT, 16:59 PDT, 23:59 GMT, November 1st: 00:59 CET, 08:59 JST, 09:59 AEST), the Global Link will be shutting down and discontinuing support for X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire to begin the conversion to usage for Sun & Moon. Game Sync will be closed, PokéMiles will be lost, and Rating Battles on the Battle Spot will be shut down. Mystery Gift, Free Battle, GTS, Wonder Trade and all other online features will remain operational. Make sure you use your unspent PokéMiles and transfer the items to your game before that time.
forget THIS IS THE WORST TIME TO HAVE A BROKEN 3DS CHARGER

This Monday, October 31st, at 23:59 UTC (19:59 EDT, 16:59 PDT, 23:59 GMT, November 1st: 00:59 CET, 08:59 JST, 09:59 AEST), the Global Link will be shutting down and discontinuing support for X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire to begin the conversion to usage for Sun & Moon.

Mystery Gift, Free Battle, GTS, Wonder Trade and all other online features will remain operational.
alright it isn't too bad i guess

so pokebank will be non functional until sun/moon??

I don't really see what's the big deal.

so pokebank will be non functional until sun/moon??

It doesn't say anything about Bank, it should still work

I'm guessing you don't actually use the Global Link for anything

The Global Link lets you have items like Heart Scales and PP Ups easilier.

Plus, you can get Ability Capsules from it right now.