Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730098 times)

I was just walking around for the last 10 min trying to get a pichu and i ended up catching a shiny yungoos.

so my local game store does a deal where you can get a 2DS and Pokemon Sun/Moon for £90 when it would usually be like £180-220 for a new 2DS and the game so that's an amazing deal, and it has free delivery

my 2ds broke recently so this is the best thing that can happen to me

Can I still get the demo Pokemon after the game's release, or was it only for prior?

Can I still get the demo Pokemon after the game's release, or was it only for prior?
I was able to get the ORAS demo after ORAS came out, so you should still be able to.

It's been 8000 years, but the download for sun version is almost complete on my 2ds...

i am so loving sick of waiting it is 5pm and the mail hasn't been delivered yet

ribombee seems like she might be somewhat competitively viable. especially with shield dust

ok so i got the game and the case came partially bent and cracked but the game is in perfect condition
never pre-ordering from amazon again even though they gave me a 7 dollar discount on this game

Is popplio a physical or special attacker? Cause rn her nature nature sacrifices physical attack for special.

Heck yeah this is awesome

what force determines when a pokemon pops out of a pokeball after it's thrown

what force determines when a pokemon pops out of a pokeball after it's thrown

like, catching a pokemon?

like, catching a pokemon?
nah like when a trainer gets in a battle and they toss their pokeballs out
when the pokemon appear out of the pokeball, what makes that happen?
i've been wondering this for some time because in the anime you can just press the button on the front of the pokeball to retract and let out your pokemon