Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725069 times)

Plus Chespin is by far the cutest.

I have a team that consists of:

Houndoom (fire/dark)
Breloom (grass/fighting)
Slowbro (water/psychic)

They make this type triangle that is really neat :)

Hm first time seeing the new starters for X & Y. Why do the starters keep becoming more and more dumb looking?
The frog guy's kinda cool, but they try too hard and put too much detail in.

I always find items in hidden grottes (btw i will put up my Black 2 FC for wifi battles) (3182 4058 8808) pm me if you want a WIFI battle.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:42:54 PM by Cybersix »

I have no idea what that picture is supposed to mean.

I have no idea what that picture is supposed to mean.
It's Cybersix crying

I think you should maybe look at Chespin again, so you realize how much cuter it is than Froakie.

I think you should maybe look at Chespin again, so you realize how much cuter it is than Froakie.
I shall do no such thing!
Having one tooth =/= Cute

What the forget timezones. Keldeo is apparently over... Nice of them to leave it in the promotions list with a "This promotion has ended." :( My timezone, still 17th. I understand others, it isn't, but forget. :(

Edit: Apparently the site says it'd only last until 2:58 PM some timezone, actually... :|

http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d

not sure if this has been posted before, but it's a First Person remake of Gold/Silver

Fennekin is obviously the best.

if you missed him several months back (or just want another), Keldeo will be making another appearance over Wi-Fi Mystery Gift for players of the English and European B2/W2 games starting January 25th