Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729734 times)

(shameless bump)

i hope nintendo remakes sapphire and ruby 
i'd like to see another game like colleseum/gale that doesn't suck ass

I'd like to see both of those things.

In Black i was stuck on the second gym leader.
Because her pokemon one shots everything I could get, until I got a SECOND fighting type and level'd him up to 20.
20 was the max I could make a pokemon without it not obeying. The gym leader has a level loving 21 that uses Thrash, and for some reason it kills everything in one hit. I managed to beat it by sheer luck.

Then i quit playing because i couldn't take it anymore.
uh
you do realize the level rule only applies to traded pokemon right

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:59:58 PM by Regulith »

Ew what? I guess I forgot that.

also: Meloetta is finally going to be distributed outside of japan this march

RegionDateStore(s)
United States  March 4th - March 24th  Gamestop
CanadaMarch 9th - ?EB Games
AustraliaMarch 4th - April 19thEB Games & Target
New ZealandMarch 4th - April 19thJB HiFi

no known stats for the pokemon itself at the moment, and any other regions (if any) have yet to be announced

also a reminder to be wary of any fake pokemon out there, as with any news of an upcoming pokemon game they're sure to start popping up eventually

uh
you do realize the level rule only applies to traded pokemon right
Wtf, since when?
I thought the rule applies to every pokemon but your starter... Thats neat.

Also is it just me, or does it seem that nintendo is milking pokemon for all its worth?
I mean, 2 new titles in under... what 5 months? And now their making a new game, and it doesn't look any better so far. ;~;

Wtf, since when?
I thought the rule applies to every pokemon but your starter... Thats neat.

Also is it just me, or does it seem that nintendo is milking pokemon for all its worth?
I mean, 2 new titles in under... what 5 months? And now their making a new game, and it doesn't look any better so far. ;~;
since
ever?
lol

also yeah i was kinda surprised that theyre unveiling a new loving generation so fast

but hey, it looks like they put effort into the games, always trying to come up with new mechanics
also 3d pokemon aaaaaaa

>hotlinking to funnyjunk

thanks for the reminder though

Mewtwo has the same birthday as my dad. lol

Mewtwo has the same birthday as my dad. lol
Happy birthday to Shadow's dad and Mewtwo!

Happy birthday to Shadow's dad and Mewtwo!
Shadow's dad is actually Mewtwo.

Does that make Shadow Mewthree?

Serebii is reporting this to be true, so I'm going to believe them and pass on the information

A new Pokemon called Ninfia has been shown in Corocoro, suspected to be a new eeveelution for the 6th generation games

no type, evolution method, or anything else beyond the name and height/weight have been revealed

hearing a lot of people saying it'll be normal (basically an upgraded eevee) or flying
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:49:47 PM by Regulith »