Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 737371 times)

How would the fighting work? qwer for moves and arrow keys for moving?
Um, it's a Wii U game, not a PC game.

Um, it's a Wii U game, not a PC game.
Oops, skimmed over that.

Bump. BTW, if anyone's looking for a Gamestop Meloetta, this weekend's your last chance to get one.

Bump. BTW, if anyone's looking for a Gamestop Meloetta, this weekend's your last chance to get one.
Better tell my mom to take me there.

Literally the only thing even making me consider buying Pokemon X/Y is the new Eevee evolution.

literally.

Literally the only thing even making me consider buying Pokemon X/Y is the new Eevee evolution.

literally.
Furry

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/v0HThVB.gif[/img
this made my day. thanks cybersix

I'm playing the Mystery Dungeon demo, and AAAAAAA-
Visuals are really nice, and gameplay?
Pure awesome. They made moves so much easier to use, and it feels like playing any of the previous games all over again.

I'm playing the Mystery Dungeon demo, and AAAAAAA-
Visuals are really nice, and gameplay?
Pure awesome. They made moves so much easier to use, and it feels like playing any of the previous games all over again.
Demo? Didn't know there was a demo. Downloading it as soon as possible, for sure!

I was disappointed to find out that the starter selection would be so limited. I'll really miss my Riolu, if I do pick Gates to Infinity up. If the demo is as good as you say it is, I might just have to grab it. The entries in the series so far have meant a lot to me, so I guess it's unfair for me to doubt it over something so small anyways.

Thanks for sharing!

The only downside I see is that they removed belly, which was a little annoying, but a fun element to the games.
Also yeah, the starter selection's not great, but I think Nintendo's trying to encourage using newer-generation Pokémon.

The only downside I see is that they removed belly, which was a little annoying, but a fun element to the games.
Also yeah, the starter selection's not great, but I think Nintendo's trying to encourage using newer-generation Pokémon.

I used an Action Replay DS on my original explorers cart to play as Riolu. It worked well enough, just lacked the profile shots in conversations and certain special animations. Don't have an AR3DS but I know someone who does. Might try it again. It's just one of those identity things. None of those guys are for me, haha.

And I agree with you completely on the belly mechanic. It's been my downfall many times, but I'm still sad to see it go. Do we at least know of any Zero Island-grade dungeons?