Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 726807 times)

Definitely music worth wearing earphones at full volume for.

That delta episode; quite interesting.  :o

i wish the music was higher quality

what the golduck did you golducking say about me you little preschooler?

and i have over 300 confirmed faints

I'm specially trained in 2-on-2 battles and my Kingdra tops at utilizing Sniper throughout all of the Pokémon Leagues.

Caught a shiny oddish last night and a shiny kecleon this morning, not even 2 hours of game time apart.

I'm specially trained in 2-on-2 battles and my Kingdra tops at utilizing Sniper throughout all of the Pokémon Leagues.
You are nothing to me but just another Ring Target. I will Hyper Beam you the forget out with accuracy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words.

Caught a shiny oddish last night and a shiny kecleon this morning, not even 2 hours of game time apart.
Congrats! Always loved shiny Kecleon.

I still haven't gotten to the first gym yet.
I've wanted to play so bad but have been preoccupied with other stuff. :(

So guys, Delta Emerald may be a thing.

Do I save for it, or get Ruby?

I doubt it will be a thing to be honest. Just get Ruby.

so is grey version and z version dude its coming

so is grey version and z version dude its coming
dude did you hear about pokemon zxdx version where you can play as mewtwo and ridley becomes a pokemon??

I would not hold out on that at all.
Everytime there's been a remake of a generation it's always only been the first 2 games of the generation it's remaking, and no more.
Fire Red/Leaf Green, nothing for Yellow.
Heart Gold/Soul Silver, nothing for Crystal.
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, likely nothing for Emerald.

Besides, the remakes tend to include things from the 3rd versions anwyway.

I was going to get a copy myself when it comes out tomorrow (or when I get a chance this week), but instead my Aunt is now getting it for me for Christmas.
It was better that than the alternative, because otherwise my Aunt would just buy anything for me for Christmas without putting any thought into whether or not I would like it. Normally it's just Ralph Lauren polo shirts, which she knows I don't like (polo shirts, that is).

I decided upon Alpha Sapphire, because while I had both Ruby and Sapphire originally and enjoyed them both, I believe I played more on Sapphire and loved it more.
Really there's no real difference then or now, but I like being sentimental over pointless things.

according to a tumblr post there's a game breaking method to get stuck forever

don't use escape rope while you're in uh
wherever kyogre is fought

-snip-

Is this a good team?

For online? It seems alright, I think you have a few too many attackers to be honest but it seems like an alright team.