Author Topic: America is done, folks.  (Read 23796 times)

IF YOU DONT GET IT I SAY forget THAT AND GET OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED COUNTRY.

you know though it really does seem like there's a sort of chain of events progressively getting worse as we continue to 12/21/12
What's that saying, "The darkest hour is just before the dawn"? Perhaps things have to get worse for people to wake up and make them better?

I don't think Obama will sign it. I think he's a terrible president, but I don't think he's evil enough to approve something like that.

Uh... Don't really know what it means.
No stuff. Limey refers to the brits because of how their sailors carried limes to ward off scurvy or something like that.

also it makes you look ignorant when you refer to the US as America

USAians. United Statians. United States of Americanians... forget.

well the senate passed. house still needs to.
president may veto or not.

this isnt set in gold yet.

also it makes you look ignorant when you refer to the US as America

Shut up, it's a loving catch all term, a metonymy. It makes you look ignorant to not know that.

It's "Americans".  The country is "the United States of America".

Don't try on purpose please.

What's that saying, "The darkest hour is just before the dawn"? Perhaps things have to get worse for people to wake up and make them better?
no I meant
that
THE END IS NIGH
you're joking right
"US citizens"

Basically yeah.

Goodbye USA, hello The Fourth Reich.
sieg hiel

well the senate passed. house still needs to.
president may veto or not.

this isnt set in gold yet.

Obviously.

But 93-7. Jesus Christ they didn't even put up a fight.

EDIT: I guess what I'm mad at is that this shouldn't even be allowed near the House.

This shouldn't exist.

Yanks.

I'm not going anywhere.

If anyone's grateful for what they have in the United States and they are grateful for the men and women who made this country the modern symbol of freedom and liberty, they should fight to retain this symbol.  Fight diplomatically, but fight hard.  This is an atrocious act against not just the US but humanity.

Who's to say other countries won't be next?  "oh bla bla its only amurika" No you loving cunt, I guarantee if the United States becomes a country like this then the rest of the world will follow suit in due time.

"omg its for your safety"  That's what they said about monitoring your internet, they said it's for the safety of children that are abused by child research creators and loveual predators.  Yes, it helps but the ends do NOT justify the means by any way.

"its obama"  Please log out.
well i don't quite know why you quoted me specially or if you're calling me a cunt or whatever, but i can tell you australian politics is definitely not handicapped enough to do something like this, nor will it be. another plus is that once your economy REALLY turns to the stuff (again) it doesn't really impact us badly unless you somehow take down china with you.

Grab a gun, listen to some invigorating music, and wait for the impending Apocolypse/stuff storm.

Some serious stuff is about to go down.

FEED ME, FLUX PAVILION, EPHIXA, NOISESTORM, ZOMBOY, DEADMAU5.
WHO THE forget IS READY

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
loving TIME

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
loving TIME

my french teacher is wise and patriotic. if anything she was many of the people who lived through the cold war.
i would die for my country's freedoms, but not for the government who restricts them imo.