Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*

Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8883 times)

wait a minute

Didn't I see the last 4 posts before somewhere

probably another weird deus ex machina occurence

I don't think deus ex machina means what you think it means.

"is a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object."

did you mean deja vu?

not gonna happen.
anyways how do i redeem these hib4 stuffs on steam lol
it has a code that you copypasta into the redeem steam game thing

it has a code that you copypasta into the redeem steam game thing

hmm yeah i remember doing that with one of the other bundles but i didnt see the key this time. guess i didnt look hard enough, ill find it :3

"Click here for your Steam key" is pretty plain on the page

I'm getting the Humble Indie Bundle for Christmas.

yay cave story and other stuff

I'm getting the Humble Indie Bundle for Christmas.

yay cave story and other stuff
Get me one plz?

I have a copy of the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle I could trade to you for TF2 items if you want.
I don't have any tf2 items :(

We've just added the soundtracks for all seven games in Humble Indie Bundle 4!

If you've already purchased it, just visit your download page now to get soundtracks in the newly added soundtracks section.

Can someone give me this over the average? I'll give some TF2 items. :C

Thank you for purchasing from Get Games

This e-mail contains important information regarding your purchase of LBB Serious Sam Double D

Please print it out and/or store it – you may need it to re-install your product in the future.

Your unique activation key for LBB Serious Sam Double D is

To download and activate your game you need to install Steam on your PC. If you don’t already use Steam, download it from here: http://cdn.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi

Alternatively, if you are a Mac user you’ll need the Mac version: http://cdn.store.steampowered.com/public/client/installer/steam.dmg

If you don’t have a Steam account, select the option to create a steam account and follow the on-screen instructions
When this is complete, or once you have logged in to your existing account, launch Steam.
Click on the “ADD A GAME” button on the bottom-left corner of your screen, and then choose “Activate a Product on Steam”
Follow the on-screen instructions
Type in your unique activation key (exactly as it appears above – we recommend you cut and paste it) and follow the instructions
If there are any new updates these will be installed at this point
Once your game is activated, it will be listed in your LIBRARY of GAMES. Click on the “Install” button
At the end of the process you will have a shortcut to the game on your desktop and you can run it from there. Alternatively, you will see your game in the Library on Steam and you can launch it from there if you want. The game can also be started from the windows start menu in Programs (or All Programs) - Steam
If you need any help with the unlocking process please contact our 'Orders team'
Thank you for choosing Get Games.

there should be a steam key for this game but its missing in the email

Humble Indie Bundle 3 games have been added to the Humble Indie Bundle 4!

We've just added five classic Humble Indie Bundle 3 games to Humble Indie Bundle 4
! If you've already purchased it, visit your download page now to download VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight including all of their soundtracks!

So...they basically added HiB3

lol, it even has a new Steam key that says "Humble Indie Bundle #3", too bad I already have all of those
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:06:29 PM by Regulith »