Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8905 times)

Can someone gift me HiB4 please? :D

Its been 24+ hours and I still don't have my LBB email.

All I wanted was Frozen Synapse >.>

Its been 24+ hours and I still don't have my LBB email.

All I wanted was Frozen Synapse >.>

I have a copy of the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle I could trade to you for TF2 items if you want.

Do you think Blockland could be submitted for the Humble Indie Bundle?

Do you think Blockland could be submitted for the Humble Indie Bundle?

for the millionth time, no.

Blockland has DRM and will never be part of any bundle.

for the millionth time, no.

Blockland has DRM and will never be part of any bundle.
At least not the HiB.

I want indiegala and indieroyale

things I can dish out for it
 - 2 Killing Floor guest passes
 - Gish key
 - TF2 items

all of the games in the bundles can be downloaded freely. yes you can redeem them on Steam which has DRM, but they're all available as individual DRM-free downloads. you probably already knew this which is why I'm wondering why you would think Blockland could be part of a bundle. Blockland has DRM in the form of our keys (obviously)

while yes, it would be cool for Blockland to appear in a bundle, I reeeeally doubt it'd ever happen.

humble bundle 4 is loving amazing

all of the games in the bundles can be downloaded freely. yes you can redeem them on Steam which has DRM, but they're all available as individual DRM-free downloads. you probably already knew this which is why I'm wondering why you would think Blockland could be part of a bundle. Blockland has DRM in the form of our keys (obviously)

while yes, it would be cool for Blockland to appear in a bundle, I reeeeally doubt it'd ever happen.

What if a Blockland key was included in the bundle if you pay a minimum?

not gonna happen.
anyways how do i redeem these hib4 stuffs on steam lol

wait a minute

Didn't I see the last 4 posts before somewhere

probably another weird deus ex machina occurence