Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8843 times)

If only I had some money to actually get this.

I hate doing this, but I would be very grateful if someone were to give me a higher than average bundle.

Nope.

Well damn

Because if I bought the bundle there'd be a copy of Cave Story+ and Super Meat Boy going to waste since I already own them

Could someone get me HB4? Over average would be lovey as forget, but if not that's cool too c:

These for above average?:

It's at $4.93 right now so anyone with OCD might want to hurry up if they want to spend a flat $5.00

Gen version of course.

For above average HIB4
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:55:59 PM by Eryehk »

Awesome new humble bundle. Someone should buy it for me, since I won't be able to for a while.

I bought myself the standard bundle since I already own Cave Story+ and GSB didn't look that interesting after seeing the video

I'd have given someone SMB since I already have it but the Steam Key is universal and adds all games :/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:13:16 PM by Regulith »

CS+ won't start because SDL.dll is missing. Anyone else getting this?

they finally learned to add the above average games AT THE SAME TIME as launching the bundle. you used to be able to buy it for a penny and get everything.