Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*

Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8904 times)

D3ATH clearly said 1 key per person, you redeemed three because your goldfish attention span couldn't wait for the email.
dear god did he seriously do this
what a loving starfish

Trading HIB1 key for HIB4 key.  Above average is prefered but I'll be happy just to get it in the first place.
The offer is still in place.

I need a HIB4 Above Average key, I'll trade a 6 dollar steam game.

c:

The Windows, non-Steam version of CS+ should be working now

little big bunch's site is horribly designed. when you mouseover a game all of the text is white and you can't see it for the background. the donation slider doesn't work and there's always "$1.50" in the amount box.

edit: okay the number changes, but the word still stays so you can't see how much you're donating unless you drag over the text and move it. who designed this crap?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:12:32 AM by SpreadsPlague »

edit: okay the number changes, but the word still stays so you can't see how much you're donating unless you drag over the text and move it. who designed this crap?
"THE MINIMUM YOU CAN PAY IS 1.50. THE MAXIMUM IS 1BN. OR YOU CAN PAY 0, BUT REMEMBER IT’S FOR CHARITY!"

And the site is clearly missing a background image for it, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

.....so wait we can just pay nothing?

wat

edit: when you try to decide how much goes to charity/devs, it ALWAYS sets the amount back to $10. you have to choose how you want to split it first, and then use the obscure slider on the left .. and if you don't like how it splits you have to do it again but that sets your amount back to $10

wtb better site designers
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:20:19 AM by SpreadsPlague »

I added the 99% bundle to the main topic too, Just for people with no money at all.

Finished trying out all the games I got in the HiB4 today.

GSR: Didn't buy it, didn't want it.
CS+: The original game with extras. Get it while you can for this price, because otherwise this edition is $10 on Steam.
Jamestown: Bullet hell. It's alright, but the difficulty ramps up way too fast. Lacks online multiplayer, which is dumb. You have to have 4 people crowded around your computer screen using separate mouses, keyboards, or game controllers.
BIT.TRIP RUNNER: Fun, nice music, has rainbows. Runs on Meat Boy mechanics in that if you die, you start the entire level over. 1-11 is the worst level ever and made me quit.
SMB: Not my cup-o-tea.
Shank: Requires a controller to keep up with the button mashing combos.
NightSky: Relaxing. Until you fall off the same cliff 10 times.

Overall rating: B-
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:53:10 AM by Regulith »

i already have the only game worth getting in the humble bundle

Anyone give me above the average Humble in trade for HiB #2 games, Gish and SpaceChem? Or for free cuz' it, like, was my barfday :cookieMonster:

(I seriously want GSR)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:17:41 AM by LeetZero »