Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10542 times)

Iran mocks that they can cut off our oil supply through a straight or however the water thing is spelt if its different.
Anyways, US responds by sending an entire fleet to that region. Irans been working on nukes. COD4 anyone?

We're making a mistake by not keeping at least some of our navy for defense.
stuff i should learn to read
they sent a fleet, not the fleet.

nevermind im a dipstuff
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:21:41 AM by Ladios »

ya i agree ladios is smarter than entire US navy

COD4 anyone?
Holy forget what the stuff

video games ARE predicting the future

homefront predicted kim jong's death

cod4 predicted this stuff

whats next? is saints row the third gonna predict how gang warfare will be later in the years?

Sarcasm aside, good point. I doubt they just rushed to do this. I dunno I just don't have much faith in people I suppose. Sorry I guess should I lock?

No. The title says "i think", doesn't it? it's your opinion, even if it might not be logical it's still what you think.

No point in locking

Sorry I guess should I lock?

lol no im just being a jerk
i didnt hear about this, i should read teh news

China already says they have Iran's back. If we attack Iran it is not a far cry to say that China will retaliate. If China retaliates it could very well mean WW3. It's really just a matter of all the domino's falling into place.

And then I'll be drafted. Well forget no wonder I lost all motivation to do anything. Its like I know im gonna die in the next two years from nukes anyways so why bother

forget stuff roosters

somebody call the white house to tell the president HE'S MAKING A BIG MISTAKE

if it's possible that is

And then I'll be drafted. Well forget no wonder I lost all motivation to do anything. Its like I know im gonna die in the next two years from nukes anyways so why bother
Don't worry, they won't draft you. You're too pretty to be in the military. Or you could be a conscientious objector! :D

If you actual are a conscientious objector, that is. If not then you'll be scolded for lying and then drafted. :u

China already says they have Iran's back. If we attack Iran it is not a far cry to say that China will retaliate. If China retaliates it could very well mean WW3. It's really just a matter of all the domino's falling into place.
That's a bit of a mixed metaphor you made there.

Lol, no.  Iran does not have working nuclear weapons yet.

inb4usagetsmostofitsoilfromca nada