stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.

Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10543 times)

You guys forget that China and the US are close to each other in economic terms. They will never go to war.
China going to war with us would be a major mistake on their part as we are one of their main food sources.

You guys forget that China and the US are close to each other in economic terms. They will never go to war.

china depends on europe and the us greatly. we do not need them.
if we went to war, yeah there would be less stuff in our store shelves, but nothing needed.

hell, a quick forced stop in trade with china, would improve jobs in our own countries. there would be extreme demand and new industry everywhere.

if we went to war, yeah there would be less stuff in our store shelves, but nothing needed.

if WW3 doesnt start by jan 1st, you owe me 100 charcoal piles B)

if WW3 doesnt start by jan 1st 2013, you owe me 100 charcoal piles B)

hell, a quick forced stop in trade with china, would improve jobs in our own countries. there would be extreme demand and new industry everywhere.
So much this.

I bet we won't last long enough for there to BE a WW3

but who knows, crazy stuff happens daily

I bet we won't last long enough for there to BE a WW3

but who knows, crazy stuff happens daily

the belief is, the global economic fail is why the top countries WANT a ww3.
its true that its a good fix, debatable if it should be done lol

the japs attacked us because of our sanctions on them. so its pretty much the same thing happening now lol

the belief is, the global economic fail is why the top countries WANT a ww3.
its true that its a good fix, debatable if it should be done lol

except the fact that a nuclear fallout won't fix much.

But that's saying IF one happens.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.
going in my sig for a year

the japs attacked us because of our sanctions on them. so its pretty much the same thing happening now lol

Um I thought the japs just wanted more land.

well im sure there were many reasons. the "unfair" sanctions was just the declaration of war.

While they probably wouldn't waste a nuke on this stuff, it's most likely a trap.