Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10041 times)

I'm too young to be drafted, but If I was drafted I would move to Sweden. Swedish policy says that you can move there to escape a draft as long as the country your escaping from is not currently aligned in common military interests with Sweden or something like that. Since Sweden is almost always neutral your moving there is guaranteed!

I'm too young to be drafted, but If I was drafted I would move to Sweden. Swedish policy says that you can move there to escape a draft as long as the country your escaping from is not currently aligned in common military interests with Sweden or something like that. Since Sweden is almost always neutral your moving there is guaranteed!
Beware, Sweden shall be the first to fall in WWIII. Mark mine words, for the truth doth dwell within them...

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol

Beware, Sweden shall be the first to fall in WWIII. Mark mine words, for the truth doth dwell within them...
i found a typo
what do i win?

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol

I will gladly take you up on that offer.

I'll take that bet. I bet there will be no WWIII

not only am i betting FOR ww3, but for failed global economy. im talking euro and dollar crash. thus the whole world.

You're on!

i found a typo
what do i win?
Where...? :o

not only am i betting FOR ww3, but for failed global economy. im talking euro and dollar crash. thus the whole world.

I agree with the economy statement though.

Lol, no.  Iran does not have working nuclear weapons yet.
because nickelob knows all
You're on!
Where...? :o
"mine" should be "my"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:43:01 PM by Unwritten Calender »

Lol, no.  Iran does not have working nuclear weapons yet.
note the op says "working on"

China already says they have Iran's back. If we attack Iran it is not a far cry to say that China will retaliate. If China retaliates it could very well mean WW3. It's really just a matter of all the domino's falling into place.
And China's gonna win because they have all of them Type 95's.

it dosnt matter if iran has nukes or not.
china depends on iran, they will not allow anyone to attack them.
russia has already threatened us if we assisted the UN in attacking syria, and they are close to china and iran already anyways.

russia+china nukes = far far more then isreal/uk/us nukes.

this is about much more then iran, yeah iran is a joke of a conflict, its everyone else that the issue arises.

see, we cant attack a SINGLE iranian ship for any reason. or we answer to china and russia. everyone thinks iran is just attempting to force us into a war.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:45:39 PM by Bisjac »

Can I take you on that bet even though I agree with you?

Can I take you on that bet even though I agree with you?

yes :D

its gonna be my ultimate i told you so