Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79078 times)

I haven't been keeping updated on this, but I'm trying. Anyways, as I said in the boss battles topic I am leaving for Florida on Saturday for a couple weeks. Just letting you know.

I haven't been keeping updated on this, but I'm trying. Anyways, as I said in the boss battles topic I am leaving for Florida on Saturday for a couple weeks. Just letting you know.
Thanks for letting me know, eventually when you'll return, I'll get the server up soon when Will fixed the bugs.

York. I'm amazed that you took my insults and useless criticism so well.
Reveals a huge amount of maturity in your reaction.

I understand your arguments and agree on most parts. Expect the "starting from the beginning".
I think that the beginning should display the quality of the city, so you have like a body to work from.

Also would like to help, someone pm me pass! But I won't contribute so much, as I'm pretty busy.

So this was all a plot to see how mature he is?
Also would like to help
Then you ask to HELP?
But I won't contribute so much
Then you say you won't contribute that much?!

I'm so against this right now.

I'm so against this right now.

You can begin with commenting my huge wall of text, before I get started on this post.

Just because he can't help that much means he has a life to run.

a better placeholder for the steam group instead of an ugly blue image

I can remake that better probably koop, but that does look good I'd rather choose a darker font color so it's easier to read.  For those who want the pass I can easily PM it to you like I have done with Sleven and Com so far.

Reveals a huge amount of maturity in your reaction.

I understand your arguments and agree on most parts. Expect the "starting from the beginning".
I think that the beginning should display the quality of the city, so you have like a body to work from.

Also would like to help, someone pm me pass! But I won't contribute so much, as I'm pretty busy.
At least we can both agree on something, sending the password to you oh wait surb send it, nvm.

a better placeholder for the steam group instead of an ugly blue image

I actually planning on using this, thanks KoopaScooper.

I can remake that better probably koop, but that does look good I'd rather choose a darker font color so it's easier to read.  For those who want the pass I can easily PM it to you like I have done with Sleven and Com so far.
Its still good by the way, but thanks for sending the PMs, I've been busy recently.

Anyone like it?  Or should I change the text color and drop shadow deals?

Anyone like it?  Or should I change the text color and drop shadow deals?
make it blue, drop the glow, keep the shadow :D

"NO SUCH JOBS AS  SHOP"
"NO SUCH JOBS AS SHOPKEEPER"
"NO SUCH JOBS AS forget_YOU

Oh look guys, a PM from a random dude:

I don't even like the traffic lights that he suggested me, but they look decent.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:28:56 PM by YorkTown95 »

Did you just decide to leave Off Topic today or was it because somebody mentioned Iban?

York linked me to this thread and asked.