Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80198 times)

Sylvanor are sylvanor.

=)

There is a goat on this server? (does it eat grass goat?)

Yes. Its been a consistent RP so far, and mostly stable (apart from a database forgetup but thats WIP mods for you).
Ok, I'll try it out tomorrow.

=)

There is a goat on this server? (does it eat grass goat?)

It's a goat fish of course!

Its this kind of thing that makes me believe you aren't trustworthy.

I paid more to players than I took. A lot of people benefited from it. It was a role play game, its not real Ike. I don't see how trading play money can take down a server.

I don't know personally if it's true or not. It's what people told me happened. From what I've learned from experience, crowds are horrible sources of information.

Thanks Icy once again, I suppose that I won't have the feeling to ban you for doing your part.

Speaking of ike's admin, I may or may not give his admin back, because I caught ike orbing to a wanted 6-star criminal and jailed him, and that wasn't fair at all. I will not tolerate admins that ike has done.

Speaking of ike's admin, I may or may not give his admin back, because I caught ike orbing to a wanted 6-star criminal and jailed him, and that wasn't fair at all. I will not tolerate admins that ike has done.

As I said before, I realize that it was a huge richard move on my part and if you don't think I deserve admin abilities, then I'm alright with it.

One question, is it against the rules to pay someone to get jailed by you?  This is starting to become a common practice on the server and I don't know if this should be allowed.  Technically it is farming exp as well as cash.

One question, is it against the rules to pay someone to get jailed by you?  This is starting to become a common practice on the server and I don't know if this should be allowed.  Technically it is farming exp as well as cash.
I don't see an issue. Seems like a pretty lucrative business to me.

Ticks are 10 minutes, so if they're jailed for 6 ticks (Hour in jail), and the officer gets paid $1200, I assume that it should be a very long wait, so I don't see anything bad with that.

Ticks are 10 minutes, so if they're jailed for 6 ticks (Hour in jail), and the officer gets paid $1200, I assume that it should be a very long wait, so I don't see anything bad with that.
That's just under $1200 per hour by doing almost nothing.

Oh I see.

Also I was wondering, is it against the rules to jail someone who is trying to pay demerits? To me it just seems as bad as bank camping, because people are trying to pay money to clear their name, and police shouldn't be able to jump in and take away that option just because they want a pay check. :/

Its really common. So I'm curious to see what the policy is on that.

Oh I see.

Also I was wondering, is it against the rules to jail someone who is trying to pay demerits? To me it just seems as bad as bank camping, because people are trying to pay money to clear their name, and police shouldn't be able to jump in and take away that option just because they want a pay check. :/

Its really common. So I'm curious to see what the policy is on that.

I think there should be a block radius of the police station, then criminals can't just say they are paying dems and cops can't jail everyone. However enforcing such a rule would be nearly impossible.

Would it be possible to alter JVS so you could make doors work for certain job types? That way you could block people who are police.

I imagine that'd be a fair bit of work though.

Would it be possible to alter JVS so you could make doors work for certain job types? That way you could block people who are police.

I imagine that'd be a fair bit of work though.
I don't like any magical force that stops you from opening a door.
This could also be used for making traps.

I can't walk the streets anymore without being felt up by the police force so I decided to draw a comic on it