BF3 Pack (RTB)

Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158706 times)

mind telling me what's wrong with it?

Well, the iron sight is kind of off. The bullet, which is Sgt.'s shows a bullet and then disappears, but when you hit someone it's still there because it's so fast. I love it but there are things wrong with it.

Well, the iron sight is kind of off. The bullet, which is Sgt.'s shows a bullet and then disappears, but when you hit someone it's still there because it's so fast. I love it but there are things wrong with it.
Actually the ironsigts being off thing, well after each shot, the aim of the gun moves, making it look like the shot went off in the wrong direction.
The bullet model part is a result of the bullet moving at 1000 velocity due to Strato's speed script.

Actually the ironsigts being off thing, well after each shot, the aim of the gun moves, making it look like the shot went off in the wrong direction.
The bullet model part is a result of the bullet moving at 1000 velocity due to Strato's speed script.

ahhh, so nothings wrong with iT?

ahhh, so nothings wrong with iT?
Well
The crosshairs aren't thin enough
The zoom function for the scope in the code isn't working
something in the code is borked, and it's not letting me do anything.

Besides that, nothing is wrong with it.

EDIT-Scrapping SVD, doing SV98
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:58:32 PM by The Corporation »

These weps are so awesome! Keep it up!

I'd like to suggest you to change the sniper so it's more .... on your target and not all over the place. Also not fire as much. Other then that I like the guns.

Well
The crosshairs aren't thin enough
The zoom function for the scope in the code isn't working
something in the code is borked, and it's not letting me do anything.

Besides that, nothing is wrong with it.

EDIT-Scrapping SVD, doing SV98
Oh
oh
oh my
oh my GOD

MK11 keeps loving up my FOV

MK11 keeps loving up my FOV
I know.
I'm painfully re-doing animations because blender does something to it where I can't get them back to normal.
And I'm also working on the script.
I've decided to make my mind up and scrap the SV98(sorry bout that blockguy) and simply parent datablocks.

I haven't the computer required to allow me to actually test the sniper, but it does have bullet drop, right?

I haven't the computer required to allow me to actually test the sniper, but it does have bullet drop, right?
Nope.
It uses strato's script to imitate raycast.
It works, but I'm still working on it.

And I was all ready for the SVD.
:(

Come on Sgt! Keep making the weps and update it!
Also, can you try to put BF3 in front of zip files so we could find it on the add-ons box not scattered around?

Come on Sgt! Keep making the weps and update it!
Also, can you try to put BF3 in front of zip files so we could find it on the add-ons box not scattered around?
I am going back tweeking some of the anims