Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158734 times)

Aw, I just got these pants.

I'm gonna animate this at school.

And I got the sights right, so if the translucency works out, it's gonna be better than the MK11

Hey guys, there's gonna be an update soon.
The BF3 Snipers will be released with both code and model updates, though you will have to manually zoom in with both guns when scoped in.

oh god damn i can see this is still horsestuff from the last few pages. please actually try fixing things instead of   
still re skinning the same gun?

i would love to use this pack, but it is just awful. you haven't done anything to fix any of the bugs.

Well, I've tried datablock parenting.
It's reduced the datablock count for my snipers, but opens up new problems.
Oh, and-
EDIT-The model isn't done yet, I'm having problems with it.
Gonna re-export both models, MK11 and SVD.
Once that's done, fix up script for MK11 and fix script for SVD.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:34:04 PM by The Corporation »

Errm....i downloaded the pack and i can't find the SG553 in the folder for it. where is it?

So, my deal with the pack is. The models are good, but the animations are.. Not so much. The MK11 is good but the rest are a little.. Not so much.

So, my deal with the pack is. The models are good, but the animations are.. Not so much. The MK11 is good but the rest are a little.. Not so much.
MK11 was mine.
Also, working on dragonuv model, re-exporting soon.
Mk11 model is getting a few things worked on and both will be in one .zip.

Also, for whatever reason, sgt didn't put the SG553, which is seriously making me consider putting the gun there myself.
Yes, I do have the model for it.

for whatever reason, sgt didn't put the SG553, which is seriously making me consider putting the gun there myself.
Yes, I do have the model for it.
Ok. thankyou for telling me. i thought it was something i did when downloading it

Unfortunately, the SVD may not be released.
I lost the blend file...
Buuut.

I might be able to find it given some time.

EDIT-Found it, re-animating both weapons, gonna release the new snipers on my next post.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:14:14 PM by The Corporation »

Found it, re-animating both weapons, gonna release the new snipers on my next post.
Wonderful.

Wonderful.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in a good mood last night.
I posted the addons and the models themselves in my dump topic, hoping someone will manage to fix them and release them.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in a good mood last night.
I posted the addons and the models themselves in my dump topic, hoping someone will manage to fix them and release them.
:(