Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158714 times)

Ok from now on dount bump, the pack dead
Its not dead, I just have not had access to my home computer for a very long time, and probably won't have access for a while. I don't plan to give up on this. I just am not able to work on it.

Its not dead, I just have not had access to my home computer for a very long time, and probably won't have access for a while. I don't plan to give up on this. I just am not able to work on it.

Actually, that's quite good to hear. This pack is a blast once you found a good use for it.

maybe you can finally fix all the broken stuff instead of adding in more broken stuff
wait nevermind not gonna happen

Work on the bugs and master the look of the weapons before you release more.

No cookie 4 u Because they WONT WORK.

A thing that bothered me is that there is no way to reload by clicking, which just destroys these weapons for bots... Could you add maybe add click-reloading or a check and event?

Actually, I just need to know how to enable click-reloading for one single weapon, is that possible somehow?

i'm pretty sure that's a problem with all ammo weapons

yay my bump got us a progress report

Its not dead!

btw sergant could you make the an94 have less damage and make the an94 and m4 burst fire and make the m16 and m4 less noisy in the next update
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:07:13 PM by warble »

So why is it that these weapons have the accuracy of an imperial stormtrooper and all do 50 damage per bullet?

Good job Sargent, good job! The least you could do is try to fix the sniper up before you abandon this pack.
Nobutsrsly don't bump for at least 6 months :P
I was the one who made the snipers, and they need someone more experienced than me to fix it.

Hey, there. I have a problem.

I installed this weapon pack, just as the instructions said. Get the pack and extract the files, put them into the add-ons folder. For some reason, it doesn't work. Please post if you have an idea why this is happening to me.

Hey, there. I have a problem.

I installed this weapon pack, just as the instructions said. Get the pack and extract the files, put them into the add-ons folder. For some reason, it doesn't work. Please post if you have an idea why this is happening to me.
copy the contents from the folder into the add ons folder

(my docs / blockland / addons )

V.16
*Animation improvements
this better be true :|

EDIT: Some of them use the same old animation, the new animations for the other ones are still meh but do look better, too bad they're also repeated.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 06:44:30 PM by NEkram »

this better be true :|

EDIT: Some of them use the same old animation, the new animations for the other ones are still meh but do look better, too bad they're also repeated.
Still an  improvement

Still an  improvement
eh true.
By the way, have you thought about reducing the number of polygons on your models?
Twig said they hit around 3000 or more, i think...
The limit should at least be 2000 to 1500