Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158782 times)

a-hem
there's no point, he won't listen.

he ignores everything that everybody says that's negative

like this

i told him about this in loving january. it's may now and he still hasn't fixed them. there's no point. he listens to nothing. i tried out the weapons again to see if he fixed anything; nope. he just doesn't care.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:47:14 PM by Shell »

There are many things people want me to fix/change. I can't do em all at once. Also I generally listen to people who are more polite first.
Also I haven't gotten very much time at all to work on it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:56:17 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

Walter you have to fix these things, simple things like CI images not included or named incorrectly in the .cs file need to be addressed as soon as they are mentioned. This doesn't mean you have to devote every sweat and tear to modding, just be more motivated to fixing these things.

Also referring to the people who mentioned your weapons have elongated (The hands are far out) hands. You have the mountPoint node in an odd position. Place it exactly where the right hand is in the model. Especially when I edited your HK416, the mountPoint node was higher up in the model; wrong.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:28:30 PM by A Twig »

-Snipidy Snip-

Thanks for referencing my tutorials  :cookieMonster:

Walter if you have any modding questions post a comment on any of the YouTube videos I created. I will get it in my email.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:33:10 PM by A Twig »

This doesn't mean you have to devote every sweat and tear to modding, just be more motivated to fixing these things.
I actualy am not allowed to do more than one hour of programing / playing blockland on week days, I am actually  really motivated, I just am not able to get much done,
Place it exactly where the right hand is in the model.
The nodes are weird for sights stuff, so it will take a while to fix
I edited your HK416
You never did send it back to me.

Also I sent you a pm on the the fourms a while ago
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:02:09 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

I actualy am not allowed to do more than one hour of programing / playing blockland on week days

That explains why you haven't been on so much.

But it doesn't explain how you've been ignoring things that have been mentioned over and over and over

there's no point, he won't listen.

he ignores everything that everybody says that's negative

like this

i told him about this in loving january. it's may now and he still hasn't fixed them. there's no point. he listens to nothing. i tried out the weapons again to see if he fixed anything; nope. he just doesn't care.
Have you tried asking again, politely; and I do think he should have fixed this since the pack was first posted.

Have you tried asking again, politely; and I do think he should have fixed this since the pack was first posted.
I plan to get most of the small problems delt with m=by the next update, but that may be in a long time.

This is not a small problem

this a problem the size of an elephant on steroids

if there are tons of obvious problems that you can't fix now, why are you letting people download a heavily broken mod?

pls add the ak47 with grenade launcher

This is not a small problem

this a problem the size of an elephant on steroids
There's 2 problems there actually.

Look at the position of the hands.