Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 160992 times)

Did you fix the SMAW reload animations?

Listen, I decided to use the M1911 script for the MK11.
I stopped halfway through because of the syntax.

I'll send you the model and sounds, but for now, it's gonna be a while before I get it cleaned up.

Listen, I decided to use the M1911 script for the MK11.
I stopped halfway through because of the syntax.

I'll send you the model and sounds, but for now, it's gonna be a while before I get it cleaned up.
What is the error? You should probably check for small errors like forgetting ; " etc.

What is the error? You should probably check for small errors like forgetting ; " etc.
No, it's errors.
Just about all the audio, particle, and explosion datablocks were all in one line.
Not a whole line, but each datablock was one line of code.
Mostly spacing and entering errors, where everything would be in the right order, just not in the right line
I had stuff like this-
Code: [Select]
datablock AudioProfile(SemiAutoWhizSound){filename="./whiz.wav";description=AudioClosest3d;preload=true;};And this-
function SemiAutoImage::onMount(%this,%obj,%slot)
{
if(%obj.toolMag[%obj.currTool]$=""){%obj.toolMag[%obj.currTool]=%this.item.SemiAutomaxmag;
}
parent::onMount(%this,%obj,%slot);
%obj.hideNode("LHand");
%obj.hideNode("RHand");
%obj.hideNode("LHook");
%obj.hideNode("RHook");
}

I'm near the end right now, and I keep finding Crash dump files in all of your addons.
Also, I attempted to stuff all of the rifles into one .zip, it works, but the directories in the script need to be fixed.
And I'm not going through that again.

No, it's errors.
Just about all the audio, particle, and explosion datablocks were all in one line.
Not a whole line, but each datablock was one line of code.
Mostly spacing and entering errors, where everything would be in the right order, just not in the right line
I had stuff like this-
datablock AudioProfile(SemiAutoWhizSound){filename="./whiz.wav";description=AudioClosest3d;preload=true;};And this-
function SemiAutoImage::onMount(%this,%obj,%slot)
{
if(%obj.toolMag[%obj.currTool]$=""){%obj.toolMag[%obj.currTool]=%this.item.SemiAutomaxmag;
}
parent::onMount(%this,%obj,%slot);
%obj.hideNode("LHand");
%obj.hideNode("RHand");
%obj.hideNode("LHook");
%obj.hideNode("RHook");
}

I'm near the end right now, and I keep finding Crash dump files in all of your addons.
Also, I attempted to stuff all of the rifles into one .zip, it works, but the directories in the script need to be fixed.
And I'm not going through that again.

Ohhhhh so no real errors it ios jjust hard to read, I got the script from atwig, but all you need to do is do find and replacce: m1911 to mk11. I made oe for you though:

I dont see the weapons in RTB. i downloaded the pack in Blockland forums but i dont see the addon in the game :(

I dont see the weapons in RTB. i downloaded the pack in Blockland forums but i dont see the addon in the game :(

It is not on RTB, also insalation for this pack is odd, look at the instalation instuctions on page 1, you cant just drag it to addons folder, you need to extract it first.

It'd be cooler if these weapons were more blocko and less realistic.

If you don't like these, get Blockombat when it comes out.
It might take a while tho.

The SCAR's original color is Tan.
Nah, it's normally a tan-ish colour. Top is SCAR-L, bottom is SCAR-H

B-but.... in battlelog.com it's black but in the game is tan?

BTW what's better for the M416, an ACOG sight or the IRNV one if I use to shot from a medium distance?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:30:18 PM by Serge64 »

if you don't like them stop posting on them, good god man.

If you don't like them stop posting on them, good god man.
This.

Hooray for the two new guns for version 1.4!

^ bout damn time we needed an explosive weapon!

if you don't like them stop posting on them, good god man.
when did he say he didn't like them

all he said was that they would be better if they were more blocko