Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158642 times)

Models and the Weapons are amazing..

But the accuracy needs a bit of work..

SVD has great accuracy .. so .. 1 cookie   :cookie:

Dude fix the snipers PLEASE D:

The bad things about this pack are bad snipers and overpowered smgs, and overpowered g18.

The bad things about this pack are bad snipers and overpowered smgs, and overpowered g18.
Yea dude.

But the accuracy needs a bit of work..

I agree with accuracy as in Snipers but also there should be increased accuracy in when in Iron Sights.

I agree with accuracy as in Snipers but also there should be increased accuracy in when in Iron Sights.
That should happen.
Also, has Sgt. A. Walter stoped updating this pack?

I was actually really frustrated when this was made because at the time like 3 weapon packs had just come out, kinda glad this is dieing, sorry to say.

I was actually really frustrated when this was made because at the time like 3 weapon packs had just come out, kinda glad this is dieing, sorry to say.
Your not the only one.

My knees
That damn arrow.

Sorry, I just got off of skyrim.
Been playing it a liiittle too much.

My left nostril, plus a couple fingers.

Walter you loving guns suck man fix the snipers then fix the MP5k its  to low down.

Walter you loving guns suck man fix the snipers then fix the MP5k its  to low down.
Do you know what makes an add on maker not want to update/fix their addon? Insulting their addon by saying it sucks.

Do you know what makes an add on maker not want to update/fix their addon? Insulting their addon by saying it sucks.

Joking joking joking.

Joking joking joking.
"lol XD so funneh"

But seriously; this is quite possibly the worst weapon pack on Blockland.

"lol XD so funneh"

But seriously; this is quite possibly the worst weapon pack on Blockland.

You just ingrate. And yes, I think that would look very stupid person holding the gun with one hand

In general, all of this is understandable, because all seen the standard pistol, he kept only in one hand, and still be in the game, and automatic or, say, heavy weapons Badspot would think, should I leave it as is, or add a second hand to add realism.

In connection with this, I would not be surprised so many one-handed weapons and their fans

you should have never released this pack till it was completely done.  this pack is absolutely crap.