Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244170 times)

I'll try and come. If I get a copy of the house I made for my architecture class, I could build a replica of my house.

Edit: except it has a basement. I'd just have to skip it. also won't be getting a copy by tonight.

Haha. I really don't mind, Wedge. Things'll be the same anyway. :cookieMonster:

I finally finished my street on the dedicated server.

7 houses in 4 days.
Please note that I built them with low detail and precision because I planned on using this for zombies. Maybe tonight?

Anybody can help build the suburb. There are still 3 empty cul-de-sacs.

I'll help build.

I would support having Sumz added to the member list as well because he is basically already in the clan, he is a good builder, and it would stop the confusion when noobs ask for the admin pass and are told "USSR only." whereupon they bring up Sumz.

Now for something completely different: Why am I still banned?

Either by mistake, or you pissed someone off again. I'll look for your ID on the list.

I was because I was banned from /ban and no one would find my name. Thanks to whoever unbanned me.

Well im workin on an app in some status of time i,ll get it finished my name is Gen. Magnum

You realize you spell Imperial wrong...

You guys should come build before I take all the lots. 8 houses now. :cookieMonster:

Sky blue house with the fence and pool is mine. looks nice :D

That pool is indeed the love.

Lol it took me two and a half days to remember this topic. Maybe I should stay banned O_o

Anyway does anyone know why I was actually banned? Clockturn ID 4332 reason shown as "the right to be here has been lost!". I dunno what I did wrong. Obviously, banned from the USSR Dedicated.

Clockturn? Goddammit, just keep one name. (Ironic, yes.)
Unbanned, but don't be such a douche this time.

lol, i got banned from loser's Dedi server for calling Ronin a "NRD" because he was continuously talking about Battlestar Galactica.
i guess i had it coming to me-i've messed up a lot on that server

Noooooo... You removed my asian hotsprings!  :panda:

lol, i got banned from loser's Dedi server for calling Ronin a "NRD" because he was continuously talking about Battlestar Galactica.
i guess i had it coming to me-i've messed up a lot on that server

You pissed Sumz off earlier.