Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244147 times)

Since LoserHero is being an enormous rooster about the neighborhood build, the server will be down until we can decide on a theme.
Loser, just because I'm the only one building houses doesn't mean it's a loving personal build.

So, Ronin, Mike, Dan, entrepreneur in, and Qwerty, sorry you can't finish building.
I've been told it's a personal build, regardless of how many people are helping.

Anyway, we settled that the only way to keep it fair is to close the server until a theme is discussed at the meeting.

Since LoserHero is being an enormous rooster about the neighborhood build, the server will be down until we can decide on a theme.
Loser, just because I'm the only one building houses doesn't mean it's a loving personal build.

So, Ronin, Mike, Dan, entrepreneur in, and Qwerty, sorry you can't finish building.
I've been told it's a personal build, regardless of how many people are helping.

Anyway, we settled that the only way to keep it fair is to close the server until a theme is discussed at the meeting.

You're the ass that told me to shut the server down.
You're the ass that started moving builds and claiming those builds original space for your future houses.
You're the ass that stated himself it was a personal build and you would take it to single player if i would just release the map.
Lastly you're the ass that says USSR won't contribute anything to the server which is why you have so many houses.

So sorry Sumz that other people have a life to lead, but just because they can't contribute as much as you doesn't
mean you can claim the whole build and decide what goes where.
If it's your build, then shut up and take it to single player, download Dune Desert (Flat) and you can work on it there.

You want to call names that's fine, the only person who is truly being irrational is you.

Did you mention to anyone that you were going to move their builds and claim their places? No.

Don't call me a "richard" or a "rooster" when I explained all this to you in a much nicer tone, don't get aggressive with me
just because I'm telling you it's unfair to claim such a huge amount of space for no one else to build. That's basically saying it's your personal project.

tl;dr

Stop whining, take it to single player.
You told me to shut the server down, I didn't shut it down because I was being a "rooster" about the neighborhood.
Sharing is a principle you learn as a kid, you should know that.

Miss that did you? Calm down, please, and get some sleep. I'm not angry at you. It's not like I cleared your buildings.
I moved them to a different area so I could keep all my houses together. I even cleared and attempted to reload when you didn't want it that way.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:14:22 AM by Sumz »

I rather have my say right here, cause you throwing "rooster" about just pissed me off.

I'm sorry for calling you names.
Being told to basically forget off and take it somewhere else really pissed me off myself. Especially after spending all week building.

I've been kicked out of my flat, so it's going to be a while before I have regular internet access.  I'm going to be in the states though soon, which will mean the end of this chaotic schedule.

Can we stop being little girls for at least a week?

Stop being loving morons, for forgets sake. Sumz quit arguing because you have nothing better to do and have a lousy sleep schedule. Loserhero, don't take his stuff.

This immense friendry is loving annoying the hell out of me. Real bad things are going to happen if this doesn't shape up real quick.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:05:41 AM by Ronin »

Shut up, Ronin. You realize that you aren't helping anything at all with that post?
You weren't there, so I suggest you stay out of it. If you didn't notice, I was trying to stop the arguing.
But of course you had to come in here and post more insults to stir stuff up.

Loser, you mentioned childhood principles. It's really low to imply I have no life. And Ronin, my sleeping schedule has nothing to do with this.
You're both adults. Please stop making this a big deal.

Also, Loser, I don't blame you for not knowing, but those names I listed were people who were helping me with my houses.
What I was doing was building houses for people to do whatever they wanted with. entrepreneur in built a cool pool and Ronin made nice furniture.
In a way it was a personal build and a group build. I apologize for moving those builds. I honestly thought you would understand.
I've completely migrated to single-player. I guess I'm still too much of a perfectionist to participate in a group build.

Now when's that meeting, so we can have fun again?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:52:31 AM by Sumz »

yah im pissed, waress mah lake howse!?!

Does anybody wanna do some zombies later? I need to go to a party in a few hours, so it'll be late tonight.
http://www.isarapix.org/pix81/1214052881.png

I still stand behind those statements. I'm tired of this drama pops in this thread, take it to a damn PM. This thread isn't a livejournal.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:14:28 AM by Ronin »

WHAT THE forget RONIN?
Quit bringing it up. It's DONE. You're a huge baby and a troll.

FINE

I just want to build in my house@@$#!@$#@

Kewl. I just learned how to add background music to maps. Prepare for creepy zombie music.

Needs more Astroglide.