Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244142 times)

agree to consensual webpaging hahah

jokings good, let all the anger out.

Rubs Ronins shoulder.

There is no anger as far as I can see. Everything's back to normal and nothing came out of this.

It's all left me speechless, really.

So, uh... WHO WANTS TO BUILD HOUSES? Not me. I think I'll leave the rest of the neighborhood for everyone else.

EDIT: Just because it's the most awesome thing ever: http://www.isarapix.org/pix15/1214123205.png
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:27:44 AM by Sumz »

It looks like Squidward.

Hahaha. That Squidward is one of the greatest things ever created.

This is the second time I've gone into the server and found baseplates and roads missing. This time a whole house is gone.
It was the dark red house; the one entrepreneur in was finishing...\

entrepreneur in, do you want to work on it anymore? I could load it back, or I could take this opportunity to build a better one.
That red one was one of my least favorites.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:43:23 AM by Sumz »

does anyone play GTA4 (Grand theft auto IV)? And has online? If you do then tell me, this stuff is awsome, and also for ps3.

Ronin and maybe Ladios have PS3's, dunno about GTA IV.

Mongoose (ID 4916) used Sumz' houses in his own project then loaded it up at Bling's. Bling is just about to ban him Just banned him for build stealing.

Sumz you should reload your save just to be safe.

I did. Still weird, though. Built another house on the other side of Loser's. Looks quite nice there, actually. :D
Also, I put welcome mats with my name on it in front of every house. So please don't remove them.
So many people compliment the wrong people for the houses (the people building the furniture inside). It's just awkward.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 06:10:11 PM by Sumz »

Hahaha. That Squidward is one of the greatest things ever created.

This is the second time I've gone into the server and found baseplates and roads missing. This time a whole house is gone.
It was the dark red house; the one entrepreneur in was finishing...\

entrepreneur in, do you want to work on it anymore? I could load it back, or I could take this opportunity to build a better one.
That red one was one of my least favorites.

The red one is my favorite.

Cool. I loaded it back. This town is looking sweet now that other people started building. 41k bricks and going.