Author Topic: How many of you guys play Blockland on a regular basis?  (Read 2604 times)

I can't really nostalgia on my memories of Blockland. Personally, I felt like I acted like a complete idiot. But there are some memories that were nice.

I can't really nostalgia on my memories of Blockland. Personally, I felt like I acted like a complete idiot. But there are some memories that were nice.
Building a giant duck with me :3

I don't think I've laid a brick down in over two years.

I try to play, but I never can find any good servers, and I can't host my own, no matter what I do.
You and I are in the same hole man, hopefully once the net gets fixed at my place, I'll be able to host my boss battle and/or urban TDM

i've played off-and-on for a long while but i'm pretty sure i'm staying for quite some time this go around

(this go around's been going around since early 2011 so)

This is only based off 76 peoples responses, but:

I only use the forums; Dont own game   (3.9%)
I only use the forums; Do own game   (11.8%)
I use the forums; Play Blockland at least once a day    (26.3%)
I use the forums; Play Blockland as least once a week    (32.9%)
I use the forums; Play Blockland at least once a month    (25%)

Source: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156030.0

Play it every day for like 6 hours straight

Usually this is my schedule:
(30 minutes) See what's new on the forums today
(3 hours) Go host my Star Trek Spacebuild and work on the enterprise
(30 minutes) Go to Pecon's boss battles for a little bit
(1 hour) Go to other servers too, see what's cool that is being hosted.
(1 hour) Host my Spacebuild for a little while longer, usually end it with a silly minigame with homing rockets, zombie tanks and molotovs.

It's a fun life
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:51:39 PM by Planr »

I still play. it's just that most of the times, the servers are handicapped RPs and other stuff I don't like. So I just leave to play something else.

I still play. it's just that most of the times, the servers are handicapped RPs and other stuff I don't like. So I just leave to play something else.
I recommend Tanner19's Rocket Jumping server.

This is sadly true, over half of all servers I see these days are Family/School/Jail/City RPs run by a bunch of 9-year-olds, and besides that there are usually only a few good servers running.

However I am hopeful that these people will eventually grow up and get better, hence more good servers..

this :'/